Sex toy as a gift?

last reply
8 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone smile I have a question about sex toys as gifts...
so my boyfriend lives quite far from me and because of the corona, we can't meet as often as before. I'd like to order a flashlight for him as a Christmas gift.
I'd appreciate your recommendations and suggestion! I'm not quite aware of flashlights, found this review - is it trustworthy?

what would you say?
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Personally, the ones that look like body parts creep me out, but I'm a big fan of the Fleshlight Go Torque (I think it's called). It doesn't look like any kind of body part, but feels really good. So good than when my first one got too old, I bought another. Specifically, I got the "ice" as it is transparent, so if/when you use it together, it's a bit more intimate because you can (kind of) see.

I've never felt the need to try other brands, but they may exist and be fine. For a stocking filler the Tenga Eggs are fun, too, also not anatomical in design.

Anyway, I hope that helps, I think it would be a great gift. Just remind him to wash it thoroughly after use!

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had one but definitely think that they look extremely fun, assuming of course that you mean a "fleshlight"
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
0 likes
You could also send him a pair of your panties to use too. Panties you have had on with the scent of your pussy in the gusset. I'm sure he would Love that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing wrong with a sex toy sent as a gift either male or female receiver. He would probably question it first then ask you about it then use it. I have owned a fleshlight in the past, helped out when I was not able to be with my better half.
Lurker
0 likes
I have. But then we would always get each other 1 naughty gift at Xmas. Either a toy or hot piece of lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't see anything wrong with a sex toy as a gift
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just the receiving of anything like this would be a fantastic turn on by itself.