6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't bother me. If she was up for it then I'm up for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely some of the best sex I ever experienced.
0 likes
My wife liked to get it on during that time, she was extra horny and she said it eased the cramps. Most of the time we would end up in the shower and do it again. Only other time she was this horny was when she was pregnate and wanted it for 9 months, everyday, all day long. She just wanted a hard cock to play with every hour of the day and as many orgasms she could get until she was exhasted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy it
0 likes
Of course. Almost never stopped us unless she was too miserably crampy. Nothing that can’t otherwise be cleaned up!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think its extra exciting fucking my girl while she's bleeding. Yep, just put a towel down or do it in the bathroom or in the shower. Either way, fucking her while she bleeds helps her cramps, makes her feel like a woman and allows her to let go as she's bleeding. It's all natural, no big deal just looks like your dick had a battle and won....lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my girlfriend in the early 1970s, all the time as she said it helps with her cramps. She had to remove her tampon though.

with my wife late 1970s to 1990s never, not even allowed inside her panties. I could rub her from outside her panties if she was in the mood.