5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
black without a doubt
Lurker
0 likes
No preference but I am a sucker for sexy underwear. I may have a fetish but I dont care what color it is
Lurker
0 likes
The color doesn't matter, as long as the girl is teasing. Lingerie for me is all about the imagination before you can't take it anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
I like both black and Red lingerie , but Green also looks so sexy, especially on Readheads
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Black. But it doesn't really matter to me. I enjoy nakedness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black, red, purple, blue, white or naked.....don't care. Whatever they enjoy and makes them feel sexy is the important thing.
0 likes
Here's how this is supposed to go:

Guy: Hey (Wink) What colour panties are you wearing?
Girl: I forgot, let me check. (Secretively, looks down her pants). They're purple.
Guy: Purple! No way! I don't believe you.
Girl: They are. I just checked.
Guy: I think you're lying. You better show me.
Girl: (Shyly pulls the waist of her pants down just a little) See?
Guy: No, I can't see. Show me more. Unbutton your pants.
Girl: I shouldn't, I mean I barely know you.
Guy: Come on.
Girl: Okay. (Unbuttons, and slides pants down, clearly showing her sexy bikini, ass, thighs, etc.)
Guy: Hmm. I guess you were right. Those are some nice panties. Very sexy.
Girl: You think so?
Guy: Yeah. They kind of turned me on a bit.
Girl: Really?
Guy: Mhm. Admit it, you felt a little naughty showing me your panties, too.
Girl: Well... maybe...
Guy: Showing your panties to a guy you barely know. You're a bad girl aren't you?
Girl: (flirtatiously biting a finger) I can be a bad girl sometimes.
Guy: I bet. Show me how bad you can be.
Girl: Okay, I can't take it anymore. I'm too turned on now. Let me suck your cock!

This never actually works out this way in real life, but in a chat forum, it's actually kind of dumb. There's nothing very interesting about women naming a bunch of colours: Red, Blue, Green, Black, Blue, Pink, White, and the more adventurous "I'm not wearing any."

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me what color. i just wish she'd wear something sexy once in awhile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference is red like this

Though there is definitely something to be said for both black and white smile

Lurker
0 likes
Both are thrilling. But black is better for me. And the choice of color - all are fabulous - is, in my opinion best left up to her. Whatever ' describes' her needs in that moment is what I desire. Always happy to make suggestions of course but her feelings are paramount.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Here's how this is supposed to go:

Guy: Hey (Wink) What colour panties are you wearing?
Girl: I forgot, let me check. (Secretively, looks down her pants). They're purple.
Guy: Purple! No way! I don't believe you.
Girl: They are. I just checked.
Guy: I think you're lying. You better show me.
Girl: (Shyly pulls the waist of her pants down just a little) See?
Guy: No, I can't see. Show me more. Unbutton your pants.
Girl: I shouldn't, I mean I barely know you.
Guy: Come on.
Girl: Okay. (Unbuttons, and slides pants down, clearly showing her sexy bikini, ass, thighs, etc.)
Guy: Hmm. I guess you were right. Those are some nice panties. Very sexy.
Girl: You think so?
Guy: Yeah. They kind of turned me on a bit.
Girl: Really?
Guy: Mhm. Admit it, you felt a little naughty showing me your panties, too.
Girl: Well... maybe...
Guy: Showing your panties to a guy you barely know. You're a bad girl aren't you?
Girl: (flirtatiously biting a finger) I can be a bad girl sometimes.
Guy: I bet. Show me how bad you can be.
Girl: Okay, I can't take it anymore. I'm too turned on now. Let me suck your cock!

This never actually works out this way in real life, but in a chat forum, it's actually kind of dumb. There's nothing very interesting about women naming a bunch of colours: Red, Blue, Green, Black, Blue, Pink, White, and the more adventurous "I'm not wearing any."

Guy I hate Purple, but maybe I should get some,and test the result. Now what is my reward if I have nothing on after I unbutton my Levi's?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by verytrustedsource
My preference is red like this

Though there is definitely something to be said for both black and white smile

With those shoes Lingerie does not matter!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Black for me. i think black makes everything Pop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pastels

unluss its fur trimmed lol then anything any colour lol
Lurker
0 likes
Red or black doesn't bother me! I love sexy underwear on a woman the color isn't an issue!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Usemeplease
Red or black doesn't bother me! I love sexy underwear on a woman the color isn't an issue!

Bright orange or Day-glow green ? surely not ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I never wear red lingerie myself, but it looks hot on some girls. Black for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Black. #1 Red is ok, I prefer white over red.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say Black before Red
Lurker
0 likes
Black any time. My woman’s got a set of see through black lace that drive me wild. Second favourite is simple white cotton like schoolgirls wear.
Lurker
0 likes
So what is the fascination?

It's the intimacy of the item and the revealing upon request. I personally don't care what color panties, undies, lingerie or whatever you want to call what you are wearing at the moment are, I care that you told me.

The item is located where most men want to go. The fact that you told me is somewhat exciting. But the item itself?

I once heard a story about a husband and wife at a party and the wife catches the husband staring at a particularly attractive young woman. When she confronts him he says" oh, I'm only admiring the dress" and she responds with, "I've never seen you look at a dress like that on a hanger in the department store ". I think that sums it up. Yes the dress may be stunning, but not just hanging in the closet, the woman makes in irresistable. The same with the panties. When you've told me what color you're wearing, you've revealed something intimate to me. Let's face it, you wouldn't show me in real life just in passing. Would you?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It can be puke green for all I care. Ass maketh ingerie.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It can be puke green for all I care. Ass maketh lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer black over any other color.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black. So sensual
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black.

But white and pastels even better.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lingerie accentuates the areas we love so much, and want to explore more.
Black, red, pink, purple -- all colors are great depending on the mood we're looking for.