Login

Pussy preference

last reply
19 replies
4 watchers
29 likes
Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Do you guys prefer a smooth pussy, trimmed or hairy? Or it doesn't matter?

I had a lot of hair, but since I got razor bumps easily, I decided to get laser. Now I have very few hairs here and there, but I still like to shave and be completely smooth.

I know some men thinks is juvenile to have a completely smooth pussy, but I wanted opinions on it.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I prefer it baby smooth or at the most a landing strip! I would take a look and give my professional opinion though if you need a second opinion 😁

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'm not opposed to a landing strip, triangle, etc; but I have no issues with a full bush as long as it's trimmed along the edges. Not a fan of completely smooth.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
2 likes

Hairy is great for me! I’m fine with well trimmed or a small landing strip too, but for me there’s gotta be something.

I came of age in an era when only little girls were bald down there. I understand most guys have moved past this, but I can’t deprogram my libido. To my subconscious, shaved ones still seem prepubescent and are an instant, boner-shrinking turnoff. At least a little bit of real-woman hair is a must.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

If a woman has nice full lips,it looks hot. The lips are a sexy visual!!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
2 likes

Quote by ABG

Yes! Love full lips! The fact than some women are now having labioplasty to get them removed leaves me puzzled and sad.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by ABG

Good to know! I think I'm good, then.

Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes

Quote by 22yogirl

Do you guys prefer a smooth pussy, trimmed or hairy? Or it doesn't matter?

I had a lot of hair, but since I got razor bumps easily, I decided to get laser. Now I have very few hairs here and there, but I still like to shave and be completely smooth.

I know some men thinks is juvenile to have a completely smooth pussy, but I wanted opinions on it.

I prefer a hairy pussy. My wife used to be shaved smooth when we met and after some time I asked her to grow it out. During the first years of our relationship she changed frequently between smooth, trimmed (like a landing strip/triangle/tuft) and hairy, but over the years the shaving and trimming became less frequent. In the last 15 years she mainly has kept a full bush, there have been two longer periods she was fed up with the bush and kept a different style. Ten years ago she kept a small tuft for about a year, and some seven years ago she went for that same style for a bit less than a year, even shaving fully bare twice to grow out a decent tuft again. Since more than six years she always has a full bush. And I like that. She told me she visually doesn't like it, stating it is "way too hairy", but she likes it that she can please me this way, and she actually enjoys not having to worry about how it looks down there, not having to deal with ingrown hairs and razor bumps, and the hassle of shaving every (other) day. She finds it very easy.

That said, I always liked the other styles she had as well. Even though it might not be my preference, I will accept it. It's not a dealbreaker. If my wife decides to shave or trim again, that's fully her decision. Although I don't expect it, some years ago she said that she wouldn't feel comfortable anymore to be fully shaved, as she feels she's too old for that since she's in her 30s. The last time she fully shaved, she was 29. She told me that if she would shave again, she would leave a tuft or a landing strip as that's the look she likes the most.

If I would be with a woman who is lasered, like you, well, there is not much to do about it, so I would have to accept it.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by Holmer79

I prefer a hairy pussy. My wife used to be shaved smooth when we met and after some time I asked her to grow it out. During the first years of our relationship she changed frequently between smooth, trimmed (like a landing strip/triangle/tuft) and hairy, but over the years the shaving and trimming became less frequent. In the last 15 years she mainly has kept a full bush, there have been two longer periods she was fed up with the bush and kept a different style. Ten years ago she kept a small tuft for about a year, and some seven years ago she went for that same style for a bit less than a year, even shaving fully bare twice to grow out a decent tuft again. Since more than six years she always has a full bush. And I like that. She told me she visually doesn't like it, stating it is "way too hairy", but she likes it that she can please me this way, and she actually enjoys not having to worry about how it looks down there, not having to deal with ingrown hairs and razor bumps, and the hassle of shaving every (other) day. She finds it very easy.

That said, I always liked the other styles she had as well. Even though it might not be my preference, I will accept it. It's not a dealbreaker. If my wife decides to shave or trim again, that's fully her decision. Although I don't expect it, some years ago she said that she wouldn't feel comfortable anymore to be fully shaved, as she feels she's too old for that since she's in her 30s. The last time she fully shaved, she was 29. She told me that if she would shave again, she would leave a tuft or a landing strip as that's the look she likes the most.

If I would be with a woman who is lasered, like you, well, there is not much to do about it, so I would have to accept it.

Thank you for the long answer! My preference was always to be completely smooth because I hated to be hairy, now I would experiment if I could, but laser really changed my life. It was really painful before I did it. Even when I wasn't completely shaved I had bumps that made me uncomfortable.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by 22yogirl

Thank you for the long answer! My preference was always to be completely smooth because I hated to be hairy, now I would experiment if I could, but laser really changed my life. It was really painful before I did it. Even when I wasn't completely shaved I had bumps that made me uncomfortable.

I'm happy for you that laser had such positive effects. If you had so many issues with bumps, I can understand that laser is an ideal solution. If you feel comfortable and confident with it, that's the most important.

It might sound weird, but although I like a full bush, my second preference would be fully shaved/bare. So, either all or nothing. πŸ˜„ I like that even more that partially shaved/trimmed. And even between different trimmed styles I have preferences, I like a landing strip more than a small triangle or the tuft like my wife used to have. But she was really happy and confident with her tuft, so if she would shave again, it would be fine for me if she chooses that style even though it isn't the style I prefer.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by Holmer79

I'm happy for you that laser had such positive effects. If you had so many issues with bumps, I can understand that laser is an ideal solution. If you feel comfortable and confident with it, that's the most important.

It might sound weird, but although I like a full bush, my second preference would be fully shaved/bare. So, either all or nothing. πŸ˜„ I like that even more that partially shaved/trimmed. And even between different trimmed styles I have preferences, I like a landing strip more than a small triangle or the tuft like my wife used to have. But she was really happy and confident with her tuft, so if she would shave again, it would be fine for me if she chooses that style even though it isn't the style I prefer.

She's lucky you respect her wishes even though it might not be your preference 😊

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

Quote by 22yogirl

She's lucky you respect her wishes even though it might not be your preference 😊

It's give and take. I consider myself lucky that she has been willing to grow a full bush, even though that has never been her preferred style. I guess she has had a bush during some 80% of the time that we are together. That is very sweet of her. If she sometimes wants a change for a while, I can understand it.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Only one I strongly dislike is a forest, other than that I don't mind at all!

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I like natural

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

pretty typical look on me.

trimmed to unkempt smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by mmmmm_wong

pretty typical look on me.

trimmed to unkempt smile

LOL, you my sexy dear, luv luv both ways, trimmed and shaved, cuz you are just that sexy of a girl πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹