Puffy from arousal

last reply
33 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think when you see a woman is so aroused she becomes really swollen and puffy?

I know its a natural thing, cant be helped etc but I was wondering if you get put off by it? I only ask because when in the middle of sex with my ex, he looked down and saw me and said 'woah'. I dont know if this is due to his inexperience (as he was) or what.

What do you think
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heh, which part of your anatomy, was puffing?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Lips and everything down below. I know its supposed to be swollen but ever since sur[rised comment from my ex - which i think was just cos he was inexperienced - ive been a bit insecure bout it but been told to not be
Lurker
0 likes
Your ex is a ninny, men should know to never do things like that to a woman without completely clarifying that the 'woah' was the 'holy fuck that is such a turn on' kinda woah.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Your ex is a ninny, men should know to never do things like that to a woman without completely clarifying that the 'woah' was the 'holy fuck that is such a turn on' kinda woah.

I might have been I dont know, he never said anything about it again and we just carried on as normal. I'm just trying to stop being insecure about it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do not be insecure.. being swollen and aroused is the most sensual and sexual presentation that you can give someone.. it sounds as if your ex wasn't very skilled.. personally I extend foreplay until the swelling is at the maximum.. there is an art in urging a sexual ache and it sounds like you already respond to it.. be proud to expose yourself that way.. seriously.. it is a privilege and an honor to be rewarded in that manner...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything that demonstrates a woman is aroused is a good thing in my book
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
What do you think when you see a woman is so aroused she becomes really swollen and puffy?

I know its a natural thing, cant be helped etc but I was wondering if you get put off by it? I only ask because when in the middle of sex with my ex, he looked down and saw me and said 'woah'. I dont know if this is due to his inexperience (as he was) or what.

What do you think

Sounds like he also may have failed to notice that your pupils dilated and your nostrils were flaring, too. Probably some good reasons, this fellow is your ex, eh?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never noticed that. In fact, it sounds really erotic to me.
Lurker
0 likes
HI MMonroe - This happens to me too, and I think of it as just part of the sexual response to being very aroused. I feel really quite pleased and proud when I see my body responding. Your ex maybe just made the wrong comment !

Presumably it would be the same in reverse - imagine seeing a big erection and saying "woah" - you might just be amazed, pleased or surprised but the guy might feel criticised ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can answer in one word, "boing"
Lurker
0 likes
When my lovers lips are that way it means we are have great sex and she is way turned on.....LOVE IT
Lurker
0 likes
support group time! hahaha

Happens to me too, Alex, be proud of your arousal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, that means I am doing things right! Any indication that she isn't faking a good time gets me even more excited.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Monroe sweetie, be extremely proud that you can demonstrate your arousal in such an obvious and erotic way. My missus has the same 'problem(?)' which has given us 20+ years of fabulous mutual satisfaction.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe ok ok, thanks everyone for your replies!!

I should learn to be alot less insecure!
Lurker
0 likes
Double post
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Hehe ok ok, thanks everyone for your replies!!

I should learn to be alot less insecure!

Rejoice in, and even flaunt, your puffiness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

What do you think

Glad to hear he is your ex. I luv nice swollen lips and clit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

What do you think

I think it's damn sexy, that's what I think. Sorry he dropped the ball and let you feel inadequate about it...that really sucks.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WillinBK
Quote by MMonroe

What do you think

I think it's damn sexy, that's what I think. Sorry he dropped the ball and let you feel inadequate about it...that really sucks.

Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when this happens, it feels much better as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really like how a pussy looks when it puffy from arousal.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads

HELL YES
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

What do you think

As everyone's said here...he sounds like a dork.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some guys just dont know a good thing when its staring them in the face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would be pleased to know my lady is so aroused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I notice my lady getting "puffy", then I'm really doing things right! I love it!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads

I'll second that!