Premature Ejaculation

last reply
30 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey guys, can you give me some advice on how to make sex last longer with a guy who has a problem with premature ejaculation? Not having oral sex is out of the question by the way, I love giving oral.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have him hold it at the base with his fingers to make it last longer. When he feel the need, just squeeze it for a moment.
hope this helps
Carpe Diem

Red out
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Redwolf
Have him hold it at the base with his fingers to make it last longer. When he feel the need, just squeeze it for a moment.
hope this helps

Thanks Red.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great article Ms Nicola
Its such a disastrous feeling to a man, especially when the partner doesn't try to assist, together options are available, and once in the open and not ignored you can use it to an advantage, especially when the man can ...hmmmm lets say achieve 4 or 5 times in a night smile
Good luck, don't give up and support!

Run
as they say in French "Courage"
Lurker
0 likes
I have written to you personally but Chlormipramine which is an anti -depressant will cure anyones premature ejaculation. Ask your doctor
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx
I have written to you personally but Chlormipramine which is an anti -depressant will cure anyones premature ejaculation. Ask your doctor

And very good for OCD...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
actually, the SSRI's (prozac family) are better to retard orgasm.. and among them paxil will do it the most..

chlomipramine (anafranil) will do it too for many people.. but also is know to cause spontaneous orgasms for women while sneezing.. ;)

to check it out girls..
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
actually, the SSRI's (prozac family) are better to retard orgasm.. and among them paxil will do it the most..

chlomipramine (anafranil) will do it too for many people.. but also is know to cause spontaneous orgasms for women while sneezing.. ;)

to check it out girls..
.. I was once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Oh gosh...
sneezing funs?!
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like Hangin knows his stuff. Welcome to the forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When he's close, tell him to pull out, wait until he calms down a bit, then get him to squeeze the head of his penis, wait a little while again, then start again.

Not that I ever suffered from that problem from the ages of 16-17
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard that instead of squeezing the head of the penis, just grab his balls and yank them away from his body.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ha ha that might work!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't try . Just keep him up and join in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx

I can not even tell you all the wacky side effects I have seen anti depressants give people and you usually can not just stop taking them you must ween yourself off them or suffer the medical complications. Please only consider this as a last resort.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
I heard that instead of squeezing the head of the penis, just grab his balls and yank them away from his body.

Wow! Sounds a little rough! Does this really work?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how about a cock ring?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Yeah, I've heard it works great, I'll try it one time soon and let you know haha.
And also it's not that rough, to make it gentle just open your hand up completely, place it under the nut sac with the palm in the middle then just close your hand with your fingers above the testicles and pull away from body, which is usually down. It really doesn't hurt that much at all, I guarantee in the heat of the moment he won't feel a thing.
Lurker
0 likes
So have the oral sex you love and then he'll last longer for the next round.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Yeah, I've heard it works great, I'll try it one time soon and let you know haha.
And also it's not that rough, to make it gentle just open your hand up completely, place it under the nut sac with the palm in the middle then just close your hand with your fingers above the testicles and pull away from body, which is usually down. It really doesn't hurt that much at all, I guarantee in the heat of the moment he won't feel a thing.

In the heat of the moment pain is pleasure right? LOL thanks Chris!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
So have the oral sex you love and then he'll last longer for the next round.

EXACTLY! The 2nd round is always longer for some reason!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Haha of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Haha of course.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Haha of course.

Fine if you don't believe me try it on me, I guarantee i won't mind one bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Haha of course.

OK...as long as you don't mind!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Haha of course.

I never would, i bet you have gentle hands...well you better.
And I forgot to mention this technique only works if the guy knows when he is about to cum a good 5-10 secs before it happens, other wise it doesn't work, like every other technique.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chlormipramine is a TCA (tri-cyclic antidepressant) doctors dont like to prescribe them for patients, they are seen as a 3rd line choice for treatment. TCAs have a lot of side effects, and if you drink at all you can not take the drug because you run a high risk for coma and seizures. Smoking also ups the risk as well. Any drug regardless of what it is runs risks that have to be weighed carefully before you decide to take them.

I've heard that using a cold sensation such as an ice cube in your mouth will slow down his ejaculation time. I dont know if it works or not.
Apple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by fystee
Quote by TheChrisJ

Haha of course.

I never would, i bet you have gentle hands...well you better.
And I forgot to mention this technique only works if the guy knows when he is about to cum a good 5-10 secs before it happens, other wise it doesn't work, like every other technique.

I do have gentle hands.....but if I have to yank your sack from underneath you....wow!