Piercings... ?

last reply
20 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you could get your girl get one, what would it be and why?..
Lurker
0 likes
maybe nipples, because Ive never played with pierced nipples and would love to try it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would have to say nipples too! My girlfriend got her clit pieced and I love it!! I've berm wandering about a piercing for my johnson. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife got a vhc piercing and it was a suprise for her, as in she didnt know i had set it up. and after the immediate shock she loves it, a friend done it for us and he stated that for more intense feelings from it to put bigger balls on it, and she has upgraded ball size 3 times so far..... and she loves to be licked at the piercing too soo............
Lurker
0 likes
I’ll get her a navel piercing because I find that sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely one in the nose - you know, between the nostrils.

That way I'd be able to control her a lot better ...and lead her into temptation (so to speak)
Lurker
0 likes
I have my tongue (I wear clear balls at work so it isn't noticeable), naval, and a VCH piercings. The bf has a PA. I guess you can say that we are a happily pierced couple.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hung with a stripper for awhile who had both nipples with rings and her clit done. She would put a chain thru all three rings and you could lead her around very easily...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Piercings?

1-Tongue
2-Clit
3-Navel
Lurker
0 likes
I´m more into the decoration rather then the location. Whether she has her lips, nose, belly button, nipple pierced is really secondary.

Now if she´s got some great nice different earrings on... knockout!!!

ie:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VCH piercings, because I don't enjoy nibbling on earrings...
Lurker
0 likes
VCH because i think it looks hot, and i think it would bring her pleasure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only piercing I've ever considered for a woman was whether my dick pierces her pussy, ass or mouth
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tongue. Apparently it is meant to feel great when both kissing and recieving oral.
Lurker
0 likes
I like one mouth piercing. The way it wiggles in your mouth when you kiss is lush!

But I hate lots of mouth peircings. I've tried it, and it wasn't very nice kissing.
Lurker
0 likes
If she could only have one it would be the naval, its just incredibly sexy. But if not just one then naval, tongue, clit, and nipples. Ive been with them all except the clit and enjoyed it a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like piercings but it would depend on what she wanted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind piercings. It doesn't matter where they are. However, I am rather fond of eyebrow piercings, there's something about them that really strikes me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever would enhance her enjoyment would be fine for me. I really don't get anything from piercings, but I get plenty from her having more pleasure.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I had both my Clitoris and nipples pierced, but since they got me not more offers than before, I did not maintain them.

It seems you guys did not find them irresistible and the "o" were no better