"pets"

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what are your thoughts on having a human "pet" like a gir/guy dressed as an animal and totally under your control... why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'll try anything once and roleplay of any type can be fun! I haven't ever done this but it sounds interesting, anything involving leashes has to be a good time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm thinking it would only work for me if she were dressed as Cat-woman or Bat-girl
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
i mean like the girls in my pictures
Lurker
0 likes
i think kittys are cool
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a thing for Nekomatas, (Cat girls)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never done it before but willing to try it.
Lurker
0 likes
That would be a slave, actually and not very fun sounding. Do people really see their pets as something that they can control? Surely you get a pet (in both the BDSM and animal sense) for someone to love? I know my dog is someone I love and would never try to control him, not to the extent where I'm controlling everything he does, he's entitled to freedom, after all and that is true of people who are kept as "pets" in the BDSM sense as well. Also, sorry for continuing with the resurrection of old dead threads, just had to say that, you see.