Outfits?

last reply
61 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What’s the sexiest outfit a girl should wear to turn you on? And don't say naked. Answer MY question, not yours! lol
0 likes
To me, sexiness is more about attitude than clothing. That said, I'm a sucker for a woman in a sundress.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Just_A_Guy_You_Know that it is more about the attitude that makes a lady sexy. As far as a sexy outfit? Hands down for me is a long dress with a slit in the fabric along the side of the leg almost up to the hip level. It is so sensual, and the peek-a-boo showing the leg then disappearing drives me crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JessieCD
I agree with Just_A_Guy_You_Know that it is more about the attitude that makes a lady sexy. As far as a sexy outfit? Hands down for me is a long dress with a slit in the fabric along the side of the leg almost up to the hip level. It is so sensual, and the peek-a-boo showing the leg then disappearing drives me crazy.

Nice!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wife in a flannel shirt or any work clothes doing chores. I love her in those dang sun dresses as well yuuumy
Lurker
0 likes
Anything that makes her feel confident or sexy, as soon as she feels that way, she'll act it and both of us can reap the benefits and make the most of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The way Lauren Graham dressed when she came down the stairs in Gilmore Girls. Killer legs, "his" shirt, and great attitude.

Really, whatever she feels hot in, and turns it on me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm probably a little old fashioned. She has a cotton dress that I dyed her favorite color. It has a floor length full skirt, elastic scoop neckline and shirring around the waist under her bust. While we're working together I'll get peeks at her lacy Curvy Kate bra or see the lace trim of her silky knickers (pettipants). I know she feels pretty, she's uber comfortable and when we hug the thin cotton doesn't hide her fabulous curves. For me, THAT is SEXY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeans, high heels and no bra
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Situation has a lot to do with this but if going out for an evening High heels seamed stockings with Multi clip suspenders no panties or knickers nice circular skirt in a light silky material with white blouse, and whatever bra she feels comfortable in, and nice wrap to go over her shoulders.
But think this may be an age thing, for other times could be Jeans trainers flannelette blouse with top few buttons undone, no bra or panties unless getting energetic and she needs the support.
0 likes
If we're out and about, a nice light dress that fits her well in the right places. A long, loose skirt that is a bit sheer so that it reveals without being too blatant for bonus points.

If we're talking in the bedroom, then a sheer nightie with no undies.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Grab these 3 accessories and you're sure to make me hard as fuck (well, provided that you're an attractive girl to begin with):

- Batman-related shirt: check!
- Converse shoes: check!
- Denim shorts that nearly expose her pussy: check!

Seriously, I can enjoy many different kinds of sexual outfits (and I sure love variety too), but there's something immensely alluring when a girl dresses specifically for you, according to your own individual (and sometimes unusual) preferences.

My girlfriend actually bought a few Batman shirts/panties a while back, just to offer me some occasional quirky eye-candy. And she also cut a pair of old jeans very short, according to my own suggestion (so short that she couldn't wear them outside, it's essentially just a slutty sexual accessory). Damn is it hot when I get to her place on Friday evening and find her all dressed up according to my specific desires, all willing to entice every fiber of my body and get me to fuck her as wildly as I possibly can...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmm ok... fishnet stockings...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23
What’s the sexiest outfit a girl should wear to turn you on? And don't say naked. Answer MY question, not yours! lol

The one you have on works fine for me Georgia.....why do you even have to ask?
Look in a mirror and you may be able to spot what is going on behind your back......fantasy-land for the guys.
Lurker
0 likes
Just 1 of SOOOOO many options, LOL
Lurker
0 likes
There are so many good answers. I prefer a women in a dress that shows off every curve. If possible no underwear except maybe stockings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
To me, sexiness is more about attitude than clothing. That said, I'm a sucker for a woman in a sundress.

Now do I understand correctly you find it just as sexy if we meet you for dinner in something casual and easy to get into. Rather than spend all the hours we do to look just right for you?

Really
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A brightly patterned sun dress or one of my dress shirts and a pair of white panties.
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes

Now do I understand correctly you find it just as sexy if we meet you for dinner in something casual and easy to get into. Rather than spend all the hours we do to look just right for you?

Really

Speaking for myself, yes, I'd actually prefer a casual look. Save yourself the time. I find that when women spend all that time working on themselves, it creates an air of artificiality that isn't really too appealing.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a sucker for a woman in a dress or skirt outfit, don't know what it is about skirts and dresses, but that tops the list. Although a button down shirt with a messy hairdo and a mischievous "I want that again" smile is a very acceptable alternative.
Lurker
0 likes
Short skirt or skirt slit up the side to show a lot of leg, plus a halter top with no bra. Add stockings (not pantyhose), and I'm salivating.
Lurker
0 likes
Attitude and approach from the lady can have a lot to do with what outfit I find sexy, but I do love s military uniform or a classy dress that has a tease of cleavage and lig, coupled with sexy lingerie!
Lurker
0 likes
Well it depends, but I agree it is not naked.

A nice tight top to accentuate her nipples so I can go in and caress them, perhaps tweak them and lick them....

A silky pair of panties....oh how my tongue will react.....

Boots.....add with a short tight skirt......

Shall I continue?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right at this moment I'm thinking a tank top, no bra, capri pants, and flip flops. Ask me again tomorrow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by georgiagirl23

Anything you wear.....just don't cover that face and those naughty "I know what you are thinking eyes."
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
The way Lauren Graham dressed when she came down the stairs in Gilmore Girls. Killer legs, "his" shirt, and great attitude.

Oh, HELL yes.

I'm easy. I like little black dresses. I like short skirts. I love stockings. Pearls (duh). The barest hint of an erect nipple through the material drives me frikkin bonkers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Oh, HELL yes.

I'm easy. I like little black dresses. I like short skirts. I love stockings. Pearls (duh). The barest hint of an erect nipple through the material drives me frikkin bonkers.

The way her hair caresses her face, OR cascades down to her bare shoulders, clavicle, or bum. The way her lips speak to you when she just purses them, leaves her lipstick on the edge of the wine glass, or licks them.....damn!
The way she lets you know she needs to be held by revealing how cold her thigh(s) look, or the goosebumps on her arm, making you feel so proud to be able to offer your jacket you were smart enough to wear.
The way her hands hold a utensil showing off your ring......on HER delicate fingers, of course.
Yes indeed, little black dresses, short skirts, and an "appreciative" "Thank you!" as she sits beside you after you have told her how devastatingly gorgeous she looks tonight!
I swear I could write a couple of hundred of these things like you can my good man!