0 watchers
0 likes

Which one guys?

57 votes remaining
Orgy (62 votes) 109%
Gangbang (15 votes) 26%
Lurker
0 likes
Hey bb, I'm Alice, i'm 21, soon 22 i from Russia...
write me and add me)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

now serving #23.

Lurker
0 likes
Been in both. While a gangbang is fun, I'll do an orgy over it any day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends what part you play. If your are the subject of the gang bang it is a lot of fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I’ll have the orgy please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had a choice between an orgy or having my wife be the center of attention in a gangbang, I'd choose the gangbang. I'd love to blindfold the wife and just be one of the guys in the middle of the train being run on her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would love to be a participant in either one!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I feel like I should vote for orgy, as it feels more social and even. But quite honestly, having been in both, I would go gangbang. It appears to me that gangbangs give much more intense orgasms to both genders. Downside is that they can feel more anonymous, cold and filthy. But sometimes, that's what you need to go for a selfish, ego driven climax experience - no social overhead, any wet pussy, any hard dick.

Orgies instead can feel much more loving and caring. No one left out, everyone loved and taken care of.
Lurker
0 likes
Orgy sounds like way more fun, more variety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely an orgy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
An orgy as there is more variety for the participants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I have to pick one - Orgy. Both are great though, I met a GF while me and several Navy buds gave her what she wanted. She and I were FWB for over a year after that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends. An orgy provides more partners, more scenarios, etc. A gangbang is being center of attention for many, which what slut doesn't enjoy that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Orgy