Oral sex !

last reply
18 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What are your thoughts on oral sex and condom usage ?
Would you be offended if you were asked to wear one ?
Still be interested in having your cock sucked ?

I pose this question to men and women straight bi or gay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no condom on a guy when i suck him or in my hole i love feeling cum going down my throat and hoing in my ass filling up both my holes good
0 likes
I've received both covered and uncovered. Prefer the latter but get why they wanted the former. I only given uncovered, which was probably a mistake but I got lucky. Will be more careful in future, I think. Oral is not risk-free and should only be done uncovered if you trust the dick going between your lips (or the mouth you're putting your dick in).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by whynot19762
What are your thoughts on oral sex and condom usage ?
Would you be offended if you were asked to wear one ?
Still be interested in having your cock sucked ?

I pose this question to men and women straight bi or gay

I think I would choose my partners after getting to know them for a while and form trust so being asked to wear a condom would be slightly offending. However, saying that, I have had it from a girlfriend who did not like the taste of cum when first dating and I can't say I felt that much from it. Still appreciate the gesture though.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I have never had my cock sicked while wearing a condom. But I sure do know one thing, when I suck cock I don't want him wearing a condom. I want to feel his soft skin covering his hard cock in my mouth, but most of all I love having him cum in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
My first wife had me wear a condom like one of the few times she even sucked my cock. Not long before we were divorced.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by waazup
My first wife had me wear a condom like one of the few times she even sucked my cock. Not long before we were divorced.

Eww, that's horrible. You are well shot of her, I really don't think she loved you.

Had you been my second husband you would never have worn a condom. How would I have swallowed?

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Lurker
0 likes
Love it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’ve never received a blowjob while wearing a condom. Even those girls who asked me to wear a condom for intercourse happily sucked my dick without. Seems like it’s the norm - who would want to suck rubber?

One of these girls who made me wear a condom for vaginal sex hopped off my dick while she was on top, took off the condom and proceeded to suck me off until I came in her mouth. That was sexy as hell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by waazup

My wife has never sucked my cock in our 46 years of marriage. I was in my 60's before I ever had the experience.

She does love me, but she thinks the idea is yucky. At least relatively recently she has let me eat her out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Waste not, Want not is my motto.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never had to wear a condom for a blowjob. What's the point?

I've worn condoms many times for sex. I have no problem wearing one. It works well for contraception.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've had several people give me blowjobs and NOBODY ever asked me to wear a condom. During sex, I've always used condoms.

The question that comes to mind: How often can you get a STD with oral (unprotected) as opposed to intercourse (both hetero and homo)?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No condom for BJ, but if in the ass condom are a must.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i received a bj with condom, because she was not a fan of having cum in her mouth..
not as good as full experience, but...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If condoms are necessary, then it's a no go!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00
i received a bj with condom, because she was not a fan of having cum in her mouth..
not as good as full experience, but...

YUK - was it a flavoured condom. Even so cum has a far better taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

YUK - was it a flavoured condom. Even so cum has a far better taste.

no it was rubber, but eventually she liked more rubber than my cum neutral
Lurker
0 likes
NO WAY. A girl tried it once & I could not feel anything. Blowjobs are soft sweet & sensual.