Natural or Unnatural ?

last reply
35 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got so many questions for you guys.... but mainly, "what's the matter with natural?"

I trim my bush to a neat clean shapely island on my mound but you want completely shaved which looks more like raw chicken. Why?

I like the feel of your pubic hair in my hand, on my face, on my lips. It's natural isn't it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth
I've got so many questions for you guys.... but mainly, "what's the matter with natural?"

I trim my bush to a neat clean shapely island on my mound but you want completely shaved which looks more like raw chicken. Why?

I like the feel of your pubic hair in my hand, on my face, on my lips. It's natural isn't it?

Please keep it natural. I like women who look like women. Completely shaved is too much like prepubescent.
Troublemaker
0 likes
keep it trimmed and natural...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good answers. Thank you.

Must admit I do like it trim and to feel hygienic. But I like seeing my small bush in the mirror - it just looks more natural to me and makes me more confident when he's busy down there.

I do shave lower down and between my legs though so full access is maintained !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural is fine for fucking, but I love to go down on my women and sorry but I just don't like the hair. Nice and shaved is how I like it. I spend a good amount of time down there so don't worry it's worth it. My woman makes sure to tell me that it is recently shaved...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy either way. The only hassle is if a hair gets in your teeth!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with natural Beth. Its the woman and her body that counts, not her pubic hair or lack of it.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Its about what you like, what makes you comfortable... Personally I like the waxed/shaved feeling on my tongue... If it makes you happy and feel sexy to have it the way you want, I say fine by me, as long as I get my licks in, lol... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
I'm cool with bare when it's fresh and smooth but find a trimmed bush more visually enticing. Certainly, better a bit of bush than a lot of stubble which I've encountered occasionally on shaved women.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural is fine with me too. Like one of the other posters said, the only draw back is getting a hair in your mouth. Especially when it tickles the back of your throat and causes you to go into a coughing fit, but if its trimmed that would not happen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love natural hairy bush, keeps the aroma and flavour longer....mmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't care for the totally bare look. I agree that it's just looks kinda... pre-pubescent and unnatural. It isn't a turn on. That being said.. I don't like the totally natural untrimmed look either. A nice full landing strip is nice. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I never complain whether natural or completely shaved. However, sometimes those nasty curly hairs get stuck in the back of my throat which can be a little annoying. Trimmed is perfect.
0 likes
either or as long as my tongue can hit the clit i don't care if my wife shaves her vagina or not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by north_man87
either or as long as my tongue can hit the clit i don't care if my wife shaves her vagina or not

EEEEEEEK.... SHAVES HER VAGINA???
Lurker
0 likes
I can understand the naturalness of hair on your vagina but it should be trimmed enough not to show outside your bikinis or thongs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm fine either way but prefer trimmed.
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Unnatural. Hair is superfluous below the scalp. Been smooth for 20 years. All my playmates prefer it.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I had a landing strip most of my adult life, but since age 14, I've shaved everything but the strip of hair on my mound because I think the vulva is beautiful. I love to lick bare pussy, and I love the silky smooth feel of a hairless fuck with guys. Also my guys prefer not to get hair in their teeth when they go down on me, so... I shave everything now.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth

First off, you shouldn't assume that all guys have a problem with natural. I certainly don't. Granted, many men (and women) like a shaved, smooth genital region, but it's not universal. I for one prefer some hair, but it's not mandatory.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth

For me there's no problem with natural. My girlfriend keeps it natural, she doesn't even trim her bush. I'm used to it and I like it, it's her style.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I had a landing strip most of my adult life, but since age 14, I've shaved everything but the strip of hair on my mound because I think the vulva is beautiful. I love to lick bare pussy, and I love the silky smooth feel of a hairless fuck with guys. Also my guys prefer not to get hair in their teeth when they go down on me, so... I shave everything now.

Thread winner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I don't care as long as the fragrance is intoxicating
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys are not all exactly identical. As I stated in one of the other threads, I prefer shaved but anything other than a wild jungle is good. There are certainly those that prefer completely natural. All that matters is what you and your partner(s) prefer.

Quote by hotbeth
"what's the matter with natural?"

Never confuse popular with right. Shaved may be popular but that doesn't mean it's what you should do. Nothing's the matter with any option whether it's truly natural and wild, trimmed, shaved, or something else. Don't worry about what others like or dislike. Worry about what works for you and your partner(s).

Quote by hotbeth
I trim my bush to a neat clean shapely island on my mound but you want completely shaved which looks more like raw chicken.

My preference has nothing to do with raw chicken. It's a cleaner look and there's no hair. I love eating out my partners. I hate hair stuck in my teeth, throat, etc. However, my preference isn't relevant to you.
Lurker
0 likes
To be wholey objective and accurate about my appraisal, I feel a photo of the said item would help ;-)

Back to the real world...taken care of is good in general, doesn't have to be a full Brazilian though
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth

Either one for me. Hygiene is important either way.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by hotbeth

0 likes
I know this is ask the guys.. But.. it is alot cleaner and smells alot better with out a big bush sitting there. Clean shaven for me. And I like my guy clean shaven or trimmed nicely, I don't want hair in my mouth either.
Click below to see