Login

Morning Wood

last reply
17 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
This morning I woke up with a boner that would not go down. I was walking all over the house with this thing poking through my shorts. Had an awkward piss, let the dogs out, made coffee. It was probably a good 10-12 minutes without encouraging this thing (you know, playing with it) before it finally subsided.

What's the longest you've sported morning wood?

Don't believe everything that you read.

Lurker
0 likes
Put it this way <-_-> If & When I wake up with a morning wood; at least I have somewhere to hang my laundry...Hahahahaha Just kidding...but it could last longer. I should leave it alone but I don't so it lasts longer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's the problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was at least a couple hours, you see, i was working Drywall then, and i went into work, and well,, lets just say i lost my job.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like that i do wake up with morning wood. I know everything is still working. At my age(53), still wondering if it might not. The bad part is something women will never understand and that is if you have to pee. Mine curves up so it is a challenge to pee. My wife often asked me what i'm thinking about and i usually say nothing or don't tell her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without touching it? Ten to fifteen minutes. If I lay in bed It can be that long. If I get up, pee, & walk around it quits quickly. When in my teens it might have lasted embarrassingly long.

If I caress it I can keep it hard until I'm ready for orgasm. Half hour or more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my 50s still waking up with a morning woody so im happy ???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm really lucky, not long at all if wifey is horny. But about 15-20 minutes, without touching it, but I'm usually thinking about it, and concentrating on something bad... Or good depending on how you look at it.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe 10 minutes. Usually she would go down on it and afterwards, taking the morning piss was muck easier!
Lurker
0 likes
About the same
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
10 minutes or so
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never timed it. Just laid there and enjoyed the feeling through some hot daydreams. Or else relieved it in the traditional way.
0 likes
Love the morning wood sensation. Never complain and can be fun walking around the house !!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

In my younger days morning wood was a every day occurrence, and usually took more than 10 minutes to go down.

Now aged 65, I don't get morning wood, or hard during the day without stimulation, but I still get a lot of 'nocturnal erections'.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I usually take advantage of it when waking up by applying some lotion and giving it a nice, long wake-up massage. That tends to last between 15-45 minutes. It's my favourite way of waking up in the morning, and it's how I tend to wake up 90% of the time.

0 likes

Still enjoying the morning wood sensation on a daily occurrence and being 54yrs makes me smile as well.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I woke with a nice tight morning wood today but didn’t do anything with it except enjoy the feeling.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

My boners are a bit unpredictable, often wake up hard in the night rather than in the morning like I used to. Which means they usually just get left to subside since at that hour, I just want to get back to sleep.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One