Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men's 1-10 Scale

last reply
11 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
So, I know this question is really subjective, but how do you guys decide where you rate a woman on your 1-10 scale that you use all the time? I ask because my bf and a couple of his friends were discussing it, more like debating it, lol, the rating scale that is; and it got me curious why you men even use it and how you use it? I think I know the answer to Q#1, not sure about Q#2. It all seems so silly to me, but you guys use it so much, I get that it is important to you. :-)
Ask a guy who uses a 10 point scale to rate women. Sheesh, I thought that was shallow as hell back when 10 with Bo Derek came out. I look at a woman and decide if she's attractive and what it is that makes her attractive. Assigning a score isn't my goal. Two physically different women could attract me in different ways so does that mean they get the same score even though they look quite different?
I don't know any guys who actually use the 1 -10 scoring scale other than the occasional comment such as "OMFG that girl is a fucking 12 I swear to God!" or something of that nature. In an attractiveness sense I either find a woman personally attractive to me or I don't. Its totally subjective and some girls don't always make that immediate hit but a few months later she is all you can think about. I'd guess anyone using a 1 - 10 rating scale is superficial at best.
It's really a complex statistic factoring in a number of objective variables such as wind resistance, fuel efficiency, gross and net productivity, PH balance, average precipitation, magnitudes of scale, battery hours on minimal activity, and cronbach's alpha coefficient.

Don't believe everything that you read.

It was severely non-PC, but there used to be an occasionally used scale of 0, 1 and 2.

The scale refers to paper bags.
0 - the lady is good looking, so no need for a bag
1 - placed over the ladies head
2 - one each for the lady and the man, the man's being in case the lady takes hers off
Quote by Paman
It was severely non-PC, but there used to be an occasionally used scale of 0, 1 and 2.

The scale refers to paper bags.
0 - the lady is good looking, so no need for a bag
1 - placed over the ladies head
2 - one each for the lady and the man, the man's being in case the lady takes hers off

men who use this are trash bags. no, actually, just trash.
Quote by LYFBUZ
I don't know any guys who actually use the 1 -10 scoring scale other than the occasional comment such as "OMFG that girl is a fucking 12 I swear to God!" or something of that nature. In an attractiveness sense I either find a woman personally attractive to me or I don't. Its totally subjective and some girls don't always make that immediate hit but a few months later she is all you can think about. I'd guess anyone using a 1 - 10 rating scale is superficial at best.

i think you're a 10. sorry, what was that about being superficial?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

For me a girl can’t get over a seven without knowing who she voted for in the last election. She can’t get over a 5 without knowing if she is submissive or not.
Ok maybe I am just old fashioned or just old. I don't know which. But I personally don't use any scoring system on anyone. When I see a woman, they are either beautiful to me or not. No in between. There is no sliding scale. Yes their beauty is the first thing that catches my eye but it is what she has on the inside that counts. External beauty is only a small part of what attracts me to someone. There are plenty of women in here that I find attractive and yet have never seen their face or any other part of them. I guess you could say their mind and personality are more important.

As an example. I have never seen Sprite in person or pictures but I find her attractive because I have had many conversations with her and she has a beautiful mind. Is she physically beautiful? I don't know and really don't care. The same goes for Browncoffee and several others on here. I have never seen them but they are just as beautiful to me. I firmly believe that beauty lies in the mind and then the eyes. Now as for you Georgiagirl24, I have seen you in pictures and the physical beauty you possess is awesome. You are a beautiful young woman and from the few conversations I have had with you, your mind is equally beautiful. I am sure that any guy using your scale would rank you extremely high or even off the scale.

And before you yell at me Sprite, I know you are a lesbian. You have reminded me many times. I am still entitled to my opinion though.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

I do not use a scale of 1-10, mine is more of a sexual scale. Do (fuck) or don't. After that, it goes to what I am willing to do with or to that lady. For me the ultimate is "I would eat her ass"
I don’t use a scale. Just yes, no or maybe. It’s mostly instinctive not scientific. If she is overweight it’s mostly a no. If she smokes it’s always a no. If she is rude or ill mannered it’s a no.
IMO I is something that is going out of fashion. It was featured in the film "10" with Bo Derek and Dudley Moore and British comedies such as "Whatever Happened to the Likely Lads" .

To a degree its replaced with "types " now. That's why I here amongst the younger ones things like "She's nice and so much my type" .

I have been on the receiving end of "Your lovely and gorgous but your not my type" from a younger woman . That still confused me a little ! Perhaps the nicest "putdown" I have ever had.