Men taking yoga

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so I am thinking of taking a yoga class. I have done the whole weight lifting sports thing and want to try something new. Has anybody done it and if so how was it?
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can scope a lot of hot girls in yoga pants. Thats the #1 reason men like to go!
Downward dog = Upward woody!

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
I took up yoga fairly recently - I was always sort of interested in doing it. I have to say I LOVE it!
If you find a good teacher then you'll really enjoy it.
It's great for balancing, both mind and body.

I've found that I'm a lot more bendy and supple since doing it - I can get into all of the positions and what's more, hold them.
Also, I haven't had any problems with sore neck, shoulders or back since I've been doing it - my usual problem points when I'm stressed.

And barbie is right, you get to check out the tight clothes on the ladies - I think women like a man who'll partake of the supposedly gentle art of yoga...

Oh, and remember it was supposedly used as a precursor to quite a few martial arts too, so there are lots of warrior poses and such...

You will let us know if you find a class and what you think of it, won't you?

M
xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow I can't believe you've got me thinking about YOGA!! Add to the list of "things I was not expecting to see on Lush"... Can I do it in the forest? on a mountain ridge? I like the idea of being able to get into different positions and hold them longer LOL....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For your info yoga is not just a workout, it's about working on yourself, it's exercise for mind body and soul , makes a person flexible, both physically and mentally
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I absolutely love yoga. I'm really big into Bikram Yoga right now. It's a set of 26 poses done in a room thats 105 degrees with 90% humidity. You sweat out all of the impurities in your body and you walk away feeling brand new!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey I do yoga 2 times a week with the P90X program its something to experience and very challenging
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I was chatting with a group of male trainers at the gym, all very strong manly guys and they were talking about taking yoga. They said the yoga workouts can kick their ass, but in a totally different way than weights. The best comparison they came up with was like doing a series of plank variations and how that can be a lot harder than it looked.

I, for one, am man enough to consider taking yoga without considering it feminizing. See you at the back of the class where no one can see my newbie-ness. ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I read that Yoga makes your dick bigger.

Where do I sign up?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've just been informed that it is Yogurt, which does the trick.

I'll pass on the exercise. Can someone fetch me a beer from the cooler?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Do they make Yougurt beer WMM?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just an aside - i've been taking Tai Chi lessons for over a year now; some of the moves are similar, plus, they are the basis for self defense - it's good for the balance, for flexibility, for toning your body, and it's also very spiritual - just a thought for those who actually DO consider Yoga as 'too feminizing' (for the record, i don't) smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
more men should definatly do more yoga, hell anybody should do more yoga, and they should defiantly let me be their teacher. I need cash.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Run a class on here...I'll attend. Not sure where to put the money though, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
"Men taking yoga"

Yeh...I have never got how some men just go crazy on that whole Star Wars thing...don't know why someone would have to take Yoda. Yes it was the first next generation sci-fi special effects flick...but man Yoda was a freakin muppet creation! And it's not like you can take Yoda and use him for anything...you couldn't put Yoda on and go clubing for instance...my gosh he is only three feet tall...and I don't think Yoda even has a dick. Ya...he can levitate an X Wing fighter out of a swamp...but the dude is old...and you think the chicks would dig those big Yoda ears?

Ah...Jason...that's "Yoga"....and Pearl Harbor got bombed too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
"Men taking yoga"

Yeh...I have never got how some men just go crazy on that whole Star Wars thing...don't know why someone would have to take Yoda. Yes it was the first next generation sci-fi special effects flick...but man Yoda was a freakin muppet creation! And it's not like you can take Yoda and use him for anything...you couldn't put Yoda on and go clubing for instance...my gosh he is only three feet tall...and I don't think Yoda even has a dick. Ya...he can levitate an X Wing fighter out of a swamp...but the dude is old...and you think the chicks would dig those big Yoda ears?

Ah...Jason...that's "Yoga"....and Pearl Harbor got bombed too!

Bwahahahaha!!! Well done, my friend, well done!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ah Yoga! Love it! Nothing like keeping flexible for those tricky situations when you play naked twister..........if only I could get my right foot on that yellow circle
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverine15
Ok so I am thinking of taking a yoga class. I have done the whole weight lifting sports thing and want to try something new. Has anybody done it and if so how was it?

Go for it - Its good for suppleness and amazing for the mind -
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25
more men should definatly do more yoga, hell anybody should do more yoga, and they should defiantly let me be their teacher. I need cash.

OK, I'm sold on the whole Yoga thing (of course, I allways was). Espcially if it means more beer and a bigger dick. ;)

So, where do I sign up for the class? I'll even pay in advance:

Based on the other threads, it's probably important that I pay or I'd probably find the whole thing emasculating (sic)