Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Men-have you gotten a lap dance from your girlfriend or wife/lover?

last reply
13 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you like to have her grind slowly on your lap?
Lurker
0 likes
She took me to a strip club for my birthday, hoping to find a gal to sleep with us. She paid for me to have a few lap dances. After seeing how it turned me on, she began to give me dances. It's to a point now that we're both are nude and have lube all over us, it doesn't take too long before my cum is all over her ass. We sometimes grind doggy style. With her, I can do things I'd get bounced out the door for at the club! I spread her cheeks as she lowers herself down on me. It's as close to anal as you can get!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but she also used to drag me into strip clubs and buy them for me too... So there's that.
0 likes
Sigh. Something she wouldn't likely do, even in her younger days, but I would love to have her grinding slowly on my lap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes she has done it plenty of times . I am usually handcuffed to the chair so I can't touch.

We do grind together at the Nightclub when we go out. We get mixed opinions most like it as they can see the connection between us. Some of the older ones think its too hot .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a lady put me in her recliner naked. She got naked and squirmed all over me for a pleasant while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's how I met my girlfriend more than 5 years ago. (she has a real job, but dances for fun one afternoon a week)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes! Of course.
Maker of Mediocre Jokes
0 likes
Yup, and I returned the favor.
When she gave me one, I got confused since I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with my hands and kept fidgeting, when I returned the favor it was unpleasant for both of us, partially because my ass is really "bony."

We agreed to never try it again, but speak of it as often as possible because we found it hilarious.
Lurker
0 likes
Nah. If I need a lap dance I have to buy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pegasus4
Many times. Even watched her give a lapdance to some of our male AND female play friends.

As I mentioned earlier, my gf has a full time job, but for years she has danced (stage/lap) one afternoon a week for de-stress from her regular job.

Interesting quote, I was out of town for a week, and she said that she missed me and just "couldn't get into doing any dances'" while I was gone.