Masturbation in front of....

last reply
111 replies
13.5k views
3 watchers
9 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It is a huge turn-on to watch my woman pleasure herself.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yeah, that's a big favorite to watch if I'm free to play along......

0 likes

No , go ahead and have fun. I don't mind it at all. Lol

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I think that it’s very sexy and erotic to stroke myself in front of a female or male. I love being watched stroking myself, especially in panties!

Paul

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My wife and I both enjoy it when we masturbate for each other. Sometimes we do the mutual thing!

0 likes

I love this...the sensuality of sharing our most intimate acts is an incredible turn-on!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Definitely a turn on. I still recall when my GF did it after we had fucked the first time and she had finished me off. Noone had done it for me before. I knew then we were on the same wavelength 😈.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

My wife regularly masturbates with me watching. Sometimes it’s before we have sex so she’s hot for me and her masturbation orgasm makes her sensitive for my cock giving her a second one. Sometimes it’s after sex if my cock hasn’t given her an orgasm. I often masturbate in front of her, usually beside her, if I. In the mood for sex and she isn’t. We see it as a normal part of our marital sex life. I like masturbating with her watching!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My wife has masturbated for me for years. It was often mutual and back in the day, I would provide the lube for her playing. Then round two.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

So hot when my girl masturbates for me. She is 19 thin beautiful and full dark brown bush.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Turn on

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've always loved to watch my partners masturbate, male or female, and I love performing for them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I find it an incredible turn-on if she touches herself either in front of me or in earshot while I am still recovering from a spanking. There is something about seeing/hearing her take pleasure from my pain that blows my mind no mater how sore I am in that moment.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

For me i like to watch. One of the best things ever. May play along or just watch and join after she gets there.

Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
0 likes

I absolutely love watching a woman get herself off. It's one of my favorite things.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I just love it when my girlfriend masturbate in front of me, its a huge turn on and we often do it together watching each other pleasure ourselves.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Very huge turn on !

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It is an incredible turn on for me. Watching a woman get herself off or just touch herself is probably the thing I find most arousing.