Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marrying a woman who doesn't like sex...would you?

last reply
44 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
As a woman looking at the situation, I’d ask him where he rates sex in their relationship. Though, it does sound as if that part of his life is pretty important to him. Perhaps she’s just not a very sexual person, or has a repressed view on the entire scene. Without knowing more, I’d agree that it’s shaky ground already. Through time she may learn to enjoy sex, and to be more forthcoming in any initiations. I wouldn’t bank on it though. He could end up marrying her, and subsequently finding fulfillment elsewhere. In the long term, could his sexual whims be satisfied in the bedroom? Perhaps his need for experimentation could just lay on the pressure. Once married, and when the honeymoon period is over, will come the real tester. Good luck!

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Advanced Wordsmith
I am going to play a little devil's advocate with this topic. Is it possible that his girlfriend is actually giving him sex(maybe not with the frequency or freaky that he likes) but with you he has found a sympathetic ear and other parts? I have known a guy or two who has told a story to get in a woman's pants. I'm just putting it out there because logically any guy would want sex in his relationship and would probably not even be dating her if the sex was that bad. Now unless you tell me his girlfriend is an heiress to some fortune I might figure that all that is being said is not true.
Active Ink Slinger
IMHO this is a disaster just waiting to happen. If anything gets my goat is people getting married and then get pissed and get divorced becuase they thought the person would change? Why the hell brought them together to begin with? I think sex is and intergral part of a marriage. It is NOT the most important part, as true love holds that title, but if you can't be intimate with your partner on a sexual level you won't stay together,.This does not count for people who have been married for 40 or 50 years, becuase sexual drives diminish sometimes, and the true love and friendship will hold these people together. If newlyweds don't have sex, then it will be found outside the marriage IMO.
The Linebacker
NO
Advanced Wordsmith
depends. if i feel that she's just saying it bcoz shes never had a good partner in bed, iwill marry her but if she is serious about the NO SEX thing, then most probably i wont marry her
Active Ink Slinger
My advice to him would be to not marry. However that said, for myself, I might marry someone knowing full well that she did not enjoy sex. There is so much more to a relationship than just sex, and having lived alone for the past five years with no sex whatsoever other than masturbation, I can easily see how I could survive in such a relationship. What I most certainly would NOT do, is marry someone, expecting her to change (sexually or otherwise)after the wedding vows are spoken.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
I think it really depends on the situation and the people involved. If you like sex and your partner never wants to have sex, then the simple thing is to not get married because that will just lead to cheating. He may say it won't lead to cheating but it will lead to cheating and then severe unhappiness in the relationship and resentment and it just equals bad. However, if you could put yourself into some kind of open relationship, it might be an idea. If she knows you have a high sex drive but doesn't want sex, agree to let him sleep with other people but on a basis in which they can both be equally okay with it. Sadly most people these days are so closed minded that something like that could not even be considered but I don't see why that could not be an option.
If you can't fuck yourself ... who can you fuck?
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely no way. To do so would only be setting myself up for failure.
Primus Omnium
Not a chance. As far as I am concerned life without sex is simply not living.
Lurker
if i really cared about her and love her then yes but we would have to have a good connection and alot of things in common though. other than that i wouldnt after all a man needs sex lol
Active Ink Slinger
that depends on how one defines sex and since it's not just (that's my opinion at least) about intercourse and most physical contacts, but a lot of other stuff (of course i'm talking telepathy , voyeurism and much more i don't have time to mention here)...well y'all know the answer and i ain't got time to write it fully here #smartasses
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Candy Connoisseur
No I wouldn't, even if she agreed to have sex just to satisfy my needs. If she does not want to be intimate for the same reasons as I do and is just going to lay there, there is no way .. been there once, never again...