Manscaping - How do you do it?

last reply
41 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I use the good old double edged safety razor - which I feel is a misnomer; in the wrong hands with the incorrect technique, it can become lethal- and shaving gel combo. Lately I've not been able to get my favourite blades, so I've been neglecting both my pube shaving and face pube shaving. Well, it's not as if I'm getting any anyway, so I don't really need to look that presentable. As for the reason (I know you didn't ask, but I'm telling anyway) I shave my pubes, it's simple: I'm not very hairy elsewhere and a giant tuft of almost blonde (weird, I know, me being a redhead, at least my beard is red though) pubes looks fucking ridiculous.
Lurker
0 likes
Electric trimmer, gets as close as possible and avoids in growing hairs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i used to shave it all off on a regular basis,now,i use a trimmer&keep it tidy.
Lurker
0 likes
Shave in the shower and trim
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I can, weed whackwr, dog hair trimmers (thats not a joke), then normal clippers followed by Nair and or razaors
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every other week, I tend to do my abdomen and all around my balls.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I keep totally shave using a razor every two days.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Twice a week for my balls, shaft and an inch above my shaft. Leaving it longer means much more work. Like to keep everything higher up but short and tidy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
use a trimmer, two bladed razor with dove soap, usually every few days, shave balls, shaft, gouch, and I shave my ass every few months, leave some hair above my dick
Lurker
0 likes
Keep myself completely shaved and waxed with a small landing strip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use a regular razor every 2 weeks...
Lurker
0 likes
I like to keep myself completely shaven and waxed but keep a small patch around my pubic area.