Male Friends?

last reply
30 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a girl has a lot of guy friends (more than she has girl friends) does that put you off?

For some reason I hardly have any girl friends, they just all seem to be guys and this always seem to put off whoever I am dating. I never have done anything sexual with them, but people seem to assume that I do.
Lurker
0 likes
Doesn't bother me at all. Means that you're able to be friends with guys, which means that WE can be friends, which is always a good starting point for a relationship.

Many guys will assume that you are fucking the others, cause they all want to be fucking you, and assume that if you weren't putting out, then the guys you are friends with wouldn't waste time hanging out with you. We can be pretty shallow. And to be honest, it's very likely that many of the dudes you are hanging with would LOVE to be thumping you.
Lurker
0 likes
Thumping? That's a new one. I've been fucked, humped, banged and pounded but i don't recall ever being thumped.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Thumping? That's a new one. I've been fucked, humped, banged and pounded but i don't recall ever being thumped.

Come on over and I'll give you a demo
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
Quote by ali2teaseu

I bet you would, wouldn't ya?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Then you never been done right smile
Lurker
0 likes
ms. ali - i don't know but your avi has me thumping myslef right noooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

g
Lurker
0 likes
If a girl has a lot of guy friends (more than she has girl friends) does that put you off?

not at all quite the opposite actually..
Lurker
0 likes
Ok boys, tell me what is different about "thumping" as opposed to some of the other action words.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by WickedShads
Quote by ali2teaseu

thumping? is`nt that the same as hitting? in that case i would never thump a girl. any bloke that does is a bastard!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexplease
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by WickedShads
Quote by ali2teaseu

thumping? is`nt that the same as hitting? in that case i would never thump a girl. any bloke that does is a bastard!!

SEXPLEASE You got the wrong idea about the word. Ali' had the right meaning. Its getting fucked, humped, banged
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Redwolf
Quote by sexplease
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by WickedShads
Quote by ali2teaseu

SEXPLEASE You got the wrong idea about the word. Ali' had the right meaning. Its getting fucked, humped, banged

Thanks - I feel validated.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Most accurate I have seen is :

Thumping is slang for huge or excessive.
Thumping is British slang for a beating, an assault.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thump (thmp)
n.
1. A blow with a blunt object.
2. The muffled sound produced by or as if by a blow with a blunt object; a thud.
3.A subwoofer (the speaker in a stereo that creates all the low notes and vibration) according to Snoop Dogg

v. thumped, thump·ing, thumps
v.
1. To beat with or as if with a blunt object so as to produce a muffled sound or thud.
2. Informal To beat soundly or thoroughly; drub.
3. To hit or fall in such a way as to produce a thump; pound.
4. To walk with heavy steps; stump.
5. To throb audibly.
6. To fuck
Lurker
0 likes
I never realized thump was such a dynamic word. I know I've been fucked, banged and humped, but I wonder if I've ever been humped? I need to ask hubby for a thumping and see what he does. Should I be worried?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're not alone in never hearing "thumping" used before. I know that I've had the head board thumping against the wall before ;), but thumping sounds a lot like rough sex, so if you don't mind that then go right ahead and ask. Have fun!
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
I never realized thump was such a dynamic word. I know I've been fucked, banged and humped, but I wonder if I've ever been humped? I need to ask hubby for a thumping and see what he does. Should I be worried?
My dear Ali, if your husband knows whats good for him he will thump you no questions asked
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stuart1975
Quote by ali2teaseu
My dear Ali, if your husband knows whats good for him he will thump you no questions asked

He is well trained in what may be called thumpology!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Rx. a very good question.
Me myself don't surround myself with female friends.
Never had that come in the way of any relationship though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best friend is a guy, he has a great girl friend whom I am good friends with as well. We go out (sometimes me and him and sometimes the 3 of us), it doesnt bother her at all that we spend time together alone, however I have had several men tell me that they wouldn't date me unless I dumped best friend. Well I am still friends with him and still single. I think it shows a lack of maturty in the guys, and if he is that distrusting to begin with what will he be like in 6 months from now. Its thier loss.

Apple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would you want to hang out with guys instead?

Consider the opposite scenario. I wouldn't hang out with women who I didn't want to have sex with, why? Well, what would we do, go shopping? Talk about her problems, sit in a cafe sipping latte? I get enough of that from my wife, why would I want a second earful of that nonsense from someone I don't even get the benefit of having sex with?

Guys hang out with guys, drink beer, shoot pool, talk about sport, sex, work etc. Women should do the same with other women.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Well, not all men like sport, Mr.Plow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

Consider the opposite scenario. I wouldn't hang out with women who I didn't want to have sex with, why? Well, what would we do, go shopping? Talk about her problems, sit in a cafe sipping latte? I get enough of that from my wife, why would I want a second earful of that nonsense from someone I don't even get the benefit of having sex with?

Guys hang out with guys, drink beer, shoot pool, talk about sport, sex, work etc. Women should do the same with other women.

Not all guys do that. It's not like I avoid women, i just happen to not have any as good friends. The only reason I hand out with my guy friends is that we like to do the same things and have the same interests.
Lurker
0 likes
But sometimes, guys are easier to get on with than girls, even if it is only because they wanna fuck you.

I only have one close guy mate, and i guess i'm so close to him cos he was my brothers best mate, and now that he's gone, he's sort of a replacement for him. He did ask me out before and we went out for drinks but i couldnt get past the fact that he was just a friend so we left it at that. Still really close and talk to each other about out relationship rpoblems and what not.

If my boyfriend thought that we were too close and wanted me to stop talking to him, i couldnt. Whether its boy mates or girl mates your OH shouldnt dictate who you can be friends with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

that statement is so stereotypical :P
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Michael3D
that statement is so stereotypical :P

Are these the first forums you've ever visited on the interweb Michael?

You don't seem to have mastered the art of basic communication courtesy. I'm not talking this thread in particular, almost all your posts.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

For some reason I hardly have any girl friends, they just all seem to be guys and this always seem to put off whoever I am dating. I never have done anything sexual with them, but people seem to assume that I do.

Maybe at one time it would, but not any more, I grew up. There are always nuances to everything. In general no.

I have female friends, real friends I have relationships with, do things with. I don't have sex with them, it is not a requirement for friendship. I expect it would be the same the other way around. Being a couple doesn't mean you have to be denied relationships with members of the opposite sex.

I climb with women and one of my main climbing partners is a woman. I am working on a project with a woman right now. Lots of things you can do with women that don't involve sex. Women are incredibly interesting if they let you get to know them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife was an "over-the-road" steel hauling truckdriver when she was young and has many male freinds from then and since. Her male freinds do not bother me in the least. I am sure she is not sleeping with any of them or ever has. But if she is/was it would piss me off if she wasn't telling me all the minute detals, LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think its a good thing if girls have a lot of guy friends. Shows they are up for a laugh and will get along with your friends as well. Harmful flirting with friends never hurt anyone anyway did it?