make up sex or break up sex???

last reply
19 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
would u rather have make up sex wth ur gf than break up sex wth ur and her friend..i wana hv break up sex wth my ex and my bff bt i dnt knw wt he would like?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex with two girls! He'll like what ever the two of you give. He'll think he won the lottery until you drop the "It's over" bomb. If it were me, I'd understand it was over and have a good time with both you while hoping for make up sex next week...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well.....let's just hypothesize that we start out having "break-up" sex with you and your bff......and if in the course of several orgasms and she riding my tongue and you riding me and the two of you straddling me and kissing each other....if somewhere in the middle of all of that, it happened to turn into "make-up" sex.....well, I don't mind!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice one break up sex i very much enjoy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Break up sex just sounds too much like using someone. I know some will scoff, but that just doesn't seem right to me. I'd rather have make up sex. Love the anger that gets released during it.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Lurker
0 likes
Make up sex...always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shibui
Sex with two girls! He'll like what ever the two of you give. He'll think he won the lottery until you drop the "It's over" bomb. If it were me, I'd understand it was over and have a good time with both you while hoping for make up sex next week...

I'm with Shibui. Break up sex sucks bad. It hurts. So change it up. He's going to always remember it, so maybe do something extra wild and he won't think you're a piece of shit for the rest of his life and have fond memories instead.
My first story for Lush is posted, The Goodbye Fuck.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-goodbye-fuck.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your not broken up if your having sex in my book lol.
Lurker
0 likes
MAKE UP SEX! EXPLOSIVE!!!
Lurker
0 likes
is there a way to get both??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really? Moral issues aside, the thought of a FMF being offered kind of makes it easy for me to choose.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Make up sex hands down, it just seems so much better when you get to fuck away the angst. Kind of make you want to fight every morning, only to make up every night!
0 likes
make up sex, the anger and the other emotions stirred up by the argument can be channeled into hot and passionate sex!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by foxjack
Your not broken up if your having sex in my book lol.

hehehe ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

hehehe ....

That is the most devious laugh I never heard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
I was not aware break up sex existed...

i had break up sex in high school once...it was ridiculous.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

i had break up sex in high school once...it was ridiculous.

For me, breakup sex would only happen if both people didnt know when the next time would be that they would get laid...Not you necessarily...I generalized there...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

For me, breakup sex would only happen if both people didnt know when the next time would be that they would get laid...Not you necessarily...I generalized there...

for me it was like "goodbye" sex. again...utterly ridiculous.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..