Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LushBusters - Erections

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

When ejaculating, does your penis swell?

15 votes remaining
Yes (17 votes) 113%
No (4 votes) 27%
Not only does it swell, but grows another 7 inches (1 vote) 7%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am confined to bed at the moment, so unfortunately I cannot do any field studies for myself so I am calling for all my male lushies to help me prove/disprove a common statement.

It has been stated in the forums by many, that when a man ejaculates inside a woman, the woman can feel when he has, by his penis swelling.

So I would like to know, when you men are having a wank/toss/spanking the monkey, when you cum, do you feel an increase in size? Or is it a case that involuntarily, your hand tightens making your penis seem bigger?

Just a little note: I have always thought that when a man is in a solid state, that it would be impossible for him to become even more solid. I must add here, that the vagina is like a sponge - if it weren't, my god, the poor women that have babies would be able to feel every little detail - ouch! I will admit, I cannot feel the shape of the penis, nor the pulsating veins, nor his semen when he shoots his load - just a solid object. Yes I do feel it (semen) when it comes out at the end, just like a period, but I never feel it coming down THROUGH the vagina. The only time I have felt something on the spongy walls, is when the Doctors have done a scrapping during a pap smear (too much info? Sorry! LOL).

Lurker
0 likes
I voted No, however this was an instinctive response....an interesting post - should keep you entertained during your convalescence....lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by orangefox444
I voted No, however this was an instinctive response....an interesting post - should keep you entertained during your convalescence....lol

It would be more interesting if I could do the field work myself but I will just have to be content listening to your wanking details biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Oh You meant wanking details....ohhh, I don't do that! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by orangefox444
Oh You meant wanking details....ohhh, I don't do that! lol

only yours foxy, only yours
Lurker
0 likes
1. Men aren't that in tune with the moment. Those who say they are, well, then they're "special."

2. Yes, a man's manhood swells to it's highest peak when truly aroused, but, not in any considerable form from the norm. So, if he has climbed everyone mount. There is a mean.

3. Tightening? If done most pleasurably, then tightening is not an adjective one envisions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my girl keep on saying she feel so horny more when i am cumming because my penis become more larger i think it is a response something to blow out
Matriarch
0 likes
I love that flowchart Fugly, you have talent!

Now Jill, please don't post the image I know you have in your head...
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if you want a females input so disregard it if you like...
Each partner I've had has been unique. So nothing is rule of thumb. Many of my partners I could feel were about to cum because their motions would change. That why I think many women get the impression of a change is size or how hard the man is. However, a very select few men would actually increase in size, or would actually get harder just before ejaculation. I wasn't always detectable due to how perceptive I was at the time and how wild we were being. It's easier to detect when your going slow and gentle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gotta confirm eviotis' comments above - I'm not that 'special' when choking the serpent. All I can offer are the comments of the lady wife who assures me that she can feel me 'swell' right before I ejaculate.

Mind you, there's a lot to be said for rockstar's comments. Maybe the change of pace toward the end and the mutual orgasm is actually the vagina contracting around the penis, milking it, giving the female the perception that the penis swells........

.......Naaah! I like the thought that my willy gets even bigger better
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Why do I feel like I just got scolded?
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do swell just as I am about to ejaculate. In fact, my wife likes to reach around and grab my dick so she can tell when I am about to cum. And when I am masturbating, I can fell it swell beforehand (so to speak).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I ejaculate, there is definitely a pumping motion that I can feel and see. I would assume that this is what women can feel. Am I describing this well enough?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Quote by nicola

Why do I feel like I just got scolded?

I am sure you have the picture in your collection I'm thinking about, or am I the sick puppy here? You know the one with (supposedly) Adam exposing his tackle and everything else. There are some images you just can't unsee.
Matriarch
0 likes
I know you too well! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not sure if i actually 'swell' when cuming but maybe the throbbing sensation makes it feel like it is?