lube in condoms

last reply
15 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well, I know that condoms can take away from some of the sensation during sex for guys, but I'm not taking any chances. I was wondering if what I heard was true.

Does putting some lube inside the condom help things feel a bit more natural? I don't want to be the only one getting anything out of the actual sex so, an answer would be helpful.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AgaruTomo
well, I know that condoms can take away from some of the sensation during sex for guys, but I'm not taking any chances. I was wondering if what I heard was true.

Does putting some lube inside the condom help things feel a bit more natural? I don't want to be the only one getting anything out of the actual sex so, an answer would be helpful.

A) I've never tried it, and wouldn't - the last thing you want is to overdo it with the lube and have the damned thing slip right off because of it; and

2) If he tells you he's not "getting anything out of the actual sex" then either you are way way way loose, in which case it's not the condom's fault, or he's a lying bastard who just doesn't want to wear a rubber because he's an idiot.
Lurker
0 likes
The manufacturers have made great strides in condoms over the years, but even so, I do lose sensitivity when I wear one.

No, I wouldn't recommend putting lube inside one.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
The manufacturers have made great strides in condoms over the years, but even so, I do lose sensitivity when I wear one.

Lose sensitivity somewhat, sure, but wouldn't you agree that the guys who say "It ruins it" are full of horseshit?
Lurker
0 likes
The guys who say it ruins it and ruins sensitivity are clearly not wearing the right size condoms. There are so many different makes and sizes that at least one type is gonna be ok
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

Lose sensitivity somewhat, sure, but wouldn't you agree that the guys who say "It ruins it" are full of horseshit?

he never said that at all. He's okay with it, I'm just not.
Lurker
0 likes
If you feel bad about you getting more pleasure than him, you can always put aside some other time to make alone him feel good in other ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AgaruTomo
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

Wait a minute... he hasn't said anything, but you're worried about it? Why?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by AgaruTomo
Quote by Durrasch
Quote by roccotool

Wait a minute... he hasn't said anything, but you're worried about it? Why?

he never said a condom ruins it is what I meant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he hasn’t said anything then why are you wondering what you can do to make it feel better..? It obviously feels good enough already…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a condom takes a way for the guy is the actual friction of flesh-on-flesh (it takes it away for the gal, too, but there is still some friction with flesh-on-latex. There's really no getting around that, but it's certainly not the be all - end all. I think MMonroe has the best advice if you're worried about it.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

No, I wouldn't recommend putting lube inside one.

Wonders when you "wear one" ???

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, baby, I meant when I wore one in the past. I haven't worn one since before my kids were born!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would never use lube inside a condom either. I have enough issues with a lot of precum that already make the condoms very slippery, and I've often had to stop to change to a new one just to keep from having it slip off
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have to be carefull some lubes make the condom weaker and will cause them to break, they even warn you not to put lubes with condoms?
Lurker
0 likes
i would nevver put lube in the condom..espically oil based lube as they can affect the condom causing it to break