Lube ?

last reply
12 replies
1.3k views
1 watcher
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
OK. I am 67 y/o at this point in my life I masturbate, a lot. I have always done it since I was about 14. I used to read Penthouse forums, and look at Hustler etc. Just like everyone. I am married 3 times (1 dead and one I wish , and this one through with that foolishness ) so , I MASTURBATE . My question is guy to guy, ladies please cover your eyes. When you do it, do you use a lube ?? I have tried it and it usually dries up, I don't like it because when it is fresh my hand just glides along. To enjoy (get my nut off ) I need friction, which I don't get with lube. At this age I have to ask, am I doing it wrong ??? lottsa babys in napkins if so. sad
0 likes
I use lube sometimes. I find the slickness gives a different sensation and a more intense climax. Haven't done it much recently, though.
Force of Nature
0 likes
I cannot speak to whether lube is right for you, but I can make a recommendation if you do use it.

My husband fists me occasionally when he is strong enough, it is the only way he can do me. He researched lubes when he started, and he concluded that the best, safest lube bar none is virgin olive oil. He is a very good medical researcher, without his efforts we would both be long since dead, so I trust his findings implicitly.

Whatever you decide, enjoy.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

0 likes
Quote by GraceW

My husband fists me occasionally when he is strong enough, it is the only way he can do me. He researched lubes when he started, and he concluded that the best, safest lube bar none is virgin olive oil. He is a very good medical researcher, without his efforts we would both be long since dead, so I trust his findings implicitly.

Interesting. I've heard of using olive and, IIRC, coconut oil before but that's an interesting conclusion. Probably saves a bit of money for a lot of people, too, since olive oil is something many would already have in the house for cooking, dressings, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like using coconut oil. Its not to runny and I like the way it feels on my shaft.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by GraceW
I cannot speak to whether lube is right for you, but I can make a recommendation if you do use it.

Whatever you decide, enjoy.

Wait what
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We use water based lubes. Lubes are important if you introduce toys into your bedroom routines . Water based lubes are the safest to use with toys as they don't degrade them .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don’t usually lube when I masturbate. When I do I use baby oil or body oil. I find too much can reduce the arousing friction sensation. When my wife hand jobs me she usually doesn’t lube her hand but she sometimes uses water based KY jelly. She uses that because we lube with that for full sex. She knows I like the feeling of her smearing it over my hard cock! It’s very good but for solo wanking I prefer the oil.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you're right on. I'm the same way. Occasionally, I like the feel of lube, but as a rule, I also like friction. Then some precum and further edging usually provides a little more cum which helps (and tastes great) and then BAM. You're not alone.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I get myself off frequently, usually daily and often multiple times.

I think of it like maintaining my mental/sexual and even spiritual health.

Like eating but so much more pleasurable. Usually I like a snack and just get naked find some inspiration and give myself pleasure.

Some times I want the full meal and get out the lube, sometimes with toys and even butt play.

Like some things in life there will be a mess and clean up and I am not always into it.

0 likes

I discovered a long time ago that a slick hand makes for very intense self-pleasure (for me). It was fucking my soapy hand in the shower that taught me this, but I have used K-Y for it, too.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

My fav is coconut oil.