Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lingerie Colours

last reply
25 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
1 like

Your fave lingerie colours for your partner.

25 votes remaining
Reds (5 votes) 20%
Black (12 votes) 48%
Pinks (1 vote) 4%
Whites (3 votes) 12%
Blues (6 votes) 24%
Yellow/orange (2 votes) 8%
Nude/skintone (0 votes) 0%
Pastels (2 votes) 8%
Don’t care as long as it all matches. (4 votes) 16%
Convict
0 likes
We all have favourite colours for lingerie we like to wear or watch someone else wear, what’s yours? Feel free to comment and “invisible” is not a colour.

Personally my favourite is white From my bra to my stockings. I’m a little OCD about it all matching and try to match the clothes I’m wearing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Matching is always good. Black is my favorite classic look. Hot pink or red are for more hot than sexy if that makes any sense. Depending on skin tone dark green and dark blue can look amazing as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are definantly red and black only and maybe with some blue.
Site administrator
0 likes
I only wear lingerie on a Saturday night... always pink.
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Quote by trinket
We all have favourite colours for lingerie we like to wear or watch someone else wear, what’s yours? Feel free to comment and “invisible” is not a colour.

Personally my favourite is white From my bra to my stockings. I’m a little OCD about it all matching and try to match the clothes I’m wearing.

my favorite is Jade Green all matching and the stockings a soft smoke colour

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

0 likes
Any of the first five, really. And even yellow though I find that colour only works on some women. So I think I am good with almost any as long as they match. And I count complementary colours as matching.
Lurker
0 likes
Given a choice I’d ask for black, as I’ve voted. Second best is simple white cotton, tight over her curves.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
I only wear lingerie on a Saturday night... always pink.

so we see.....

the diet's coming along.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blue is my favorite color! Matching panties and bra....garterbelt and stockings make it gorgeous!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it to match, and while black is classic I actually think if there is no colour with black its a bit boring these days with all the nice options available. So colours and pretty, but white def has a place too, as someone else said probably under sheer fabrics.
Lurker
0 likes
She looks good in black, red and especially blue...royal blue and yellow.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

the diet's coming along.

I dont need to diet... that is all toned muscle as a result of my fitness programme.

Lurker
0 likes
I prefer her in black. I love the more risgue things she wears now. It's better than the garter/hose thing!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I love pink as it's a true sign of femininity on a woman in my opinion. Judging b the poll though, I am in a minority?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Different colours for different moods. Pale blue and yellow show gentle sweetness. Red suggests hot and lusty. Shocking pink suggests nice but naughty girl who wants man to take charge. Black suggests long seduction first. Orange suggests liberated fun. White suggests 'I am a good girl.....'

To me at least.

Variety is great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's all good, but some combos catch my eye more than others. For example, I like the contrast white provides against darker skin tones and think redheads look amazing in green...like a beautifully wrapped and offered Christmas present I can tear into.
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
i don't see purples. what do you have against purples?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I'm mostly just thankful there is lingerie smile. But black is my fave. Red or white works too. Almost anything works, frankly. I'm easy.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Depends on the girl, skin tone, eye/hair colour. Black is great on pretty much everyone, I personally find pink, red and white very appealing. Something about 'desecrating the virgin in white' always gets me. Blondes in blue look sensational and I have a thing for women in a rich green. I used to date a girl who wore a pale purple bra; it looked so hot I used to have her leave it on while we had sex. I have a major thing about lingerie and am easily influenced by a coordinated look. My least favorite is probably flesh toned. Don't get me started on stockings, especially the kind with the backseam. Wear a teddy with a snap closure and you can make me your love slave.
Lurker
0 likes
I always thought color secondary to the style, but black is still tops for me. Black is intriguing, mysterious, and universally erotic.

Second might be red, just because of the connotation. Red is fire.

White is very sexy when the outfit is sexy.

Pink is feminine and you can't go wrong.

Yellow is great when it complements dark skin or a good tan.

Green and blue are okay, but just don't fit the lingerie mold for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I picked red, but most purple shades / mauve are my favourites

0 likes

Dark blue and black probably, although you do need to take into account the woman wearing it!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Dark blue and black most, although depends on the skin tone of the woman too