0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me sex isnt complete unless I go down on my lady
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PINKIEHOTTIEGURL33
I wonder why some guys don't want to lick pussy?

because they are stupid
Lurker
0 likes
I love licking pussy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had two reasons why I would not lick a woman's pussy: hygienne---odor, vice grip. lol
I have turned a couple of women down on cunnilingus because they were just not clean. But it never should have gotten that far as I should have picked up that they were not the clean scrubbed type anyway, so my fault there. We should all take pride in our own cleanliness.
Then second one was a lady I knew who just could not stop vice gripping my head when I even just got started! It was really suffocating. I tried again and again but she just wouldn't stop doing it!! Part of the problem started with the position she insisted on that would allow me no escape knowing she was that sensitive. She obviously was enjoying it so why wouldn't she let me please her without trying to kill me???? LOL
That is why, I let a woman, when giving head, find her own comfort level to some extent, and not choke her to death!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of all arts oral. I'd rather enjoy a woman and explore her with my mouth and tongue than almost anything else I can do. I'm fascinated that women, though possessed of the same basic plumbing, have such variety in detail...and I adore the view from down South.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eating pussy. Especially when she's moaning and squirming..... if she isn't, I'm doing something wrong.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I would never disappoint any lady in denying her whatever pleasure she want's wherever she want's!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
AAHH PUSSY! there is nothing like fresh pussy! I love making my woman cum with and in my mouth - even better if she squirts. Pussy juice should be listed on the Canada food guide as an essential food group.
Did I mention I like to lick and suck pussy?!
Lurker
0 likes
Any good man licks pussy. It's one of my favorite things to do for a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, almost more than intercourse
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I absolutely love licking pussy, even better if its done while in a 69 ... woman on top of course because I just love the view.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
I have had two reasons why I would not lick a woman's pussy: hygienne---odor, vice grip. lol
I have turned a couple of women down on cunnilingus because they were just not clean. But it never should have gotten that far as I should have picked up that they were not the clean scrubbed type anyway, so my fault there. We should all take pride in our own cleanliness.
Then second one was a lady I knew who just could not stop vice gripping my head when I even just got started! It was really suffocating. I tried again and again but she just wouldn't stop doing it!! Part of the problem started with the position she insisted on that would allow me no escape knowing she was that sensitive. She obviously was enjoying it so why wouldn't she let me please her without trying to kill me???? LOL
That is why, I let a woman, when giving head, find her own comfort level to some extent, and not choke her to death!!
Wash the lady,s vagina first, all part of foreplay. Ask nicely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by traddis
Wash the lady,s vagina first, all part of foreplay. Ask nicely.

Now that is a nice suggestion.....I can see the sudsy stage: she may let go right then first, then I could rinse and start over.....Thank you Traddis!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably the look, the taste, the smell puts them off.

If you like it, you probably love it.

I'm in the love it camp.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never have...
0 likes
One of my favorite things to do. The wetter

the better.
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure because I'm licking pussy even if we aren't fucking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You've not been with the right guy(s) yet; most of us do it willingly and want to please and satisfy her. Unless it's a hygiene issue or the wrong time of the month, no reason not to accommodate her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
...as long as i have a face she will always have a place to sit.
Pussý Addict
0 likes

I have no idea but they are truly missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures. I crave to lick pussy and could never live without it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I do it often
Lurker
0 likes
Men who don,t suck vaginas are only interested in their own pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
Some guys don't know what they're missing is all I can say.