Leading Lady

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
D you like sexually confident women, or is it a turn off to have the woman take the lead? I find that I can be intimidating to some guys cuz I know what I want and say so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
D you like sexually aggressive women, or is it a turn off to have the woman take the lead? I find that I can be intimidating to some guys cuz I know what I want and say so.

Your question is slightly at odds with the topic title, so let me answer a bit at a time.

"Do you like sexually aggressive women...?" No, not really.

"Is it a turn off to have the woman take the lead?" 'No', if she takes the lead, but 'yes' if she drives the situation.

I like it if the lady explains, in words or deeds, what she is or will enjoy. But I'm not so keen if she issues orders or commands.
0 likes
I like a lady who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to let me know. There's limits to that, though, and I'd hope she'd let me take lead at times, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Paman

Your question is slightly at odds with the topic title, so let me answer a bit at a time.

"Do you like sexually aggressive women...?" No, not really.

"Is it a turn off to have the woman take the lead?" 'No', if she takes the lead, but 'yes' if she drives the situation.

I like it if the lady explains, in words or deeds, what she is or will enjoy. But I'm not so keen if she issues orders or commands.

When a woman is in an aggressive mood and you end up just where she had planned.

Your are not having fun and enjoying the hot sex. Gosh could have fooled me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
D you like sexually aggressive women, or is it a turn off to have the woman take the lead? I find that I can be intimidating to some guys cuz I know what I want and say so.

It's nice to have a woman who takes the lead and knows what she wants. In contrast, some women can be lazy in bed and just expect the man to do everything ...

xx.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I admire a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to express it, in bed or in life. Mutually taking the reins in bed is key to a well rounded relationship, at least for me.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MrBuffalo
I admire a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to express it, in bed or in life. Mutually taking the reins in bed is key to a well rounded relationship, at least for me.

well said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've found both styles very pleasurable. In different ways.

I never thought much about really passive women, until one day one told partner me 'I'm tired but it's ok to take what you want'. The orgasm I had that day was one of the most intense ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Think it be nice to have a woman take the lead. Who wouldn't want to come home to a woman that's ready to go at and won't talked no for an answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love women who take the lead. They just don't seem to come along very often. Its probably because (at lease in the US) most women are raised not to behave that way. Its a shame. I guess we all loose.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MrBuffalo

nice. I'm a little submissive actually, but I like sex and often am the instigator in a relationship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexually timid is not a turn on for me, so yes.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm with the majority, a woman who knows what she wants and is confident enough to ask for it is very attractive. I want a partner who is my equal in and out of bed, someone who can take the lead at times when she wants and follow my lead at other times.
Lurker
0 likes
I nice mix of who takes the lead and who follows....no need for a distinct pattern.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like women who are sexually confident. Surprise can be a turn-on, for sure. Taking the lead in various ways, being unpredictable, being spontaneous, introducing new ideas. Always exciting. I try to do the same for her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like a woman to let me know what she wants and thinks. Women who do that I find are very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
I personally like a lady to take the lead, however I'm no push over!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
D you like sexually confident women, or is it a turn off to have the woman take the lead? I find that I can be intimidating to some guys cuz I know what I want and say so.
...strong women are hot...
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle

It seems I must like assertive women. When I look back, my wife and girl friends all have been intelligent take charge women.