Labia Size

last reply
44 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think big lips are sexy. There is more to suck on and play with.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree.....
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like bigger labia. I have no problem with small labia either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live to rub my face into a wet pussy, so big lips are highly erotic; on the other hand, so are small ones. It's hard to believe she got this idea from a man ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Prefer small lips down there.. :-)
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love big so much more to suck
into your warm, hot mouth, and i am
sure woman get so much pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I think its just a woman thing and guys don't mind one way or the other . I personally like larger lips even though my wifes is very small . . . I have sucked and sucked and sucked more on them trying to make them larger but owe well at least I'm sucking on them and I still think she has a beautiful pussy .
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care. I have never had any that were abnormal in any way.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Size doesn't matter one bit. If she is willing to have sex with you,and will let you finger,lick,penatrate her,thei its ok.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm glad all pussys don't look/feel/taste the same it would get rather boring if they did! Well maybe not boring but you know what I'm saying smile It certainly adds to the excitement not knowing exactly what you're going to find :)
Lurker
0 likes
i personally dont like i
Lurker
0 likes
i personally dont like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am good with any size as long as the lady keeps herself clean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Large lips are beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by justforfun9
I am good with any size as long as the lady keeps herself clean

Perfect answer.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw