kissing

last reply
44 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I love kissing on its own, so intimate and so sensual and I love kissing as part of sex too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I love kissing. I think a kiss can be the biggest turn on of anything. Any guys agree?
I love kissing girls...but not guys
Lurker
0 likes
I certainly do love kissing, My friends and I always great each other with a kiss, Then when its fun time kissing instigates the beginning of a great time, However I do like to sit, and kiss for quite a while as its also such a great turn on
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE to kiss. Certainly it's an important part of foreplay but kissing can be, often should be, it's own reward. It's very intimate, very close and very romantic. As Arthur Miller wrote: "Attention must be paid."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A good kiss is so arousing and such an intimate expression of the desire between two lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
I love kissing. I think a kiss can be the biggest turn on of anything. Any guys agree?
...depends if I'm kissing a guy or a girl...kissing girls can almost give me an orgasm...kissing a guy hurts my stomach...I guess its crazy....but I can suck a guy's cock BUT not kiss him...
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing in my mind is just simply the best thing ever, besides sex... I would love just being snuggled up with my beautiful jamaican princess and kiss her softly over and over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilybelle
...kissing girls...yes...kissing guys...NO...
English Gentleman
0 likes
making out can be so much fun. i love kissing and all it involves.
Lurker
0 likes
kissing is part of it all my friend smile
English Gentleman
0 likes
i love kissing, it and be soft and sensual or rough and hard.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmm hmmmmm!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Agree 100% Best foreplay there is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Agree 100% Best foreplay there is!

I agree ... but it must begin and evolve organically from both.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I've always considered kissing to be the most intimate of acts....losing yourself in a kiss, enjoying the delicious nuances and rising desire....
0 likes
I love making out--sensual--the little smiles you exchange w/out having to see it but feel it instead. Caressing each others faces or pulling each other even closer.
Mmhhmmm kissing is fun.