Kinky

last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys, what kinky things do you like women to do to you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dunno how 'kinky' this is exactly but I love it when a girl gets me from soft ro hard using only her mouth. I also love it when she keeps her knickers on so they get really wet. I think that is so naughty....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of female masturbation, so when a girl plays with herself in a public place is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also think female masturbation is a turn on. But teasing in public is a huge erotic thing for me (flashing breasts, leg or pussy in a public location) WOW
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
handcuffing,soft spank,merciless longlasting teasing,light anal and a lot of other things.
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Lurker
0 likes
I think anything to get me turned on in public is kinky. Whether it is showing more cleavage or her panties for my eyes only, or sitting in the jacuzzi with her foot rubbing along my crotch. There are plenty of other kinky things a girl can do, but I think stuff like that is top of my list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like when my gf trimmed her pussy and let for me some nice shape Like all forms but fav is heart yummy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really feel so horny when she rubs her pink petals with a cute dildo.
Lurker
0 likes
I like aggresion. Throw me down and take me. Tell me what you want.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love for a woman to submit completely... but also in her submissive I love having my ass tongued and teased as she strokes me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love D/s play and when a woman is comfortable with anal play.
Lurker
0 likes
I've recently discovered that I enjoy some light choking. It was discovered by accident when she just reached down and started throttling me when she was on top. At the moment it's featuring quite a bit in our playing.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
My boundaries for what kinky is have evolved every decade that I've been sexually active. Sometimes, over night!

I can think of half a dozen suggestions which were spoken to me or done in my presence (thus somehow affecting me) and none of them were particularly enjoyed enough to request second servings.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to go with titty fucking. It's a big turn on and extremely smooth skin. Size not important.
Lurker
0 likes
i find really kinky when ny gf wake me up in the morning or in the middle of the by sucking my cock or giving me hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
24 yrs ago my then girlfriend (now and still my wife) asked me to take her anal virginity. THEN it was kinky as it was also my first time - now it is part of our normal repertoire.

And that pretty much sums up how our sexuality has evolved - what was once kinky becomes the norm.

I guess I could explore a new 'kinky' for the future
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw