Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just asking to see what women think about and how often they do it!

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
well i try to think at least a couple times a day...

today i am thinking about what i will do with my guest thats in town. im thinking facials and lunch in Old Town.

later ill be thinking about what to make her for dinner....shes vegan so thats hard for me (really i mean who eats like that!) lol

edit: oh wait! i just thought again! so wow, it really is often huh? i think ill make a vegetable pie and salad for dinner...that sounds pretty vegan yeah?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
well i try to think at least a couple times a day...

today i am thinking about what i will do with my guest thats in town. im thinking facials and lunch in Old Town.

later ill be thinking about what to make her for dinner....shes vegan so thats hard for me (really i mean who eats like that!) lol

edit: oh wait! i just thought again! so wow, it really is often huh? i think ill make a vegetable pie and salad for dinner...that sounds pretty vegan yeah?

Vegetable pie, huh? I'm definitely not vegan, but that does sound good.

Today, I'm thinking about laundry. Since I'm a few days behind, I'll probably do it 5 or 6 times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well since im going to the office today (i know yeih me) i guess im gonna think at least twice today, all though i hope not more than that i dont want to over do it and risk thinking too much. I know i read some were women can only think like 3 times a day or so. (have never gone that far though so not sure)

Wait, is answering this question under the label of thinking? shoot i just waste one of my two thoughts of the day, well wish me luck at the office.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think about Mandi... a lot... i think about dressing up in my supergirl costume and cuffing myself to her bed and surprising her when she comes home... i think about what will happen... in great detail... i'm thinking about it now, in fact... omg, i need to sign off and... umm... *blushes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try not to think too hard before the first pot of coffee... but unfortunately I screwed that up today and thought about answering this topic. Its CG's fault btw... she made me do it
I've answered now so I think that I will continue to not think for another good hour or two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is another excellent example why you should have 20 posts before you do it!
0 likes
Quote by fish1212
I think this is another excellent example why you should have 20 posts before you do it!

Never mind the fact that the original post is titled "Just asking to see what women think about and how often they do it!" - found in Ask the guys

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i think about Mandi... a lot... i think about dressing up in my supergirl costume and cuffing myself to her bed and surprising her when she comes home... i think about what will happen... in great detail... i'm thinking about it now, in fact... omg, i need to sign off and... umm... *blushes*

Ok now im at the office and thanks to Missis Sprite i just had my second thought (long and with tons of details) of the day, well i guess this campaign is never gonna see day light *sighs*

*psst Rach i'll see you at home*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
I try not to think too hard before the first pot of coffee... but unfortunately I screwed that up today and thought about answering this topic. Its CG's fault btw... she made me do it
I've answered now so I think that I will continue to not think for another good hour or two.

Hey, now. There was no reason to throw me under the bus here. And here I was admiring your self control!!!! Ha! Sorry to drag you down in the much with me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

Hey, now. There was no reason to throw me under the bus here. And here I was admiring your self control!!!! Ha! Sorry to drag you down in the much with me!!

Damn... now I gotta go look for that bus to drag you out from under it
I was blaming YOU for making me think!

Dammit... now I have to go back and reset the timer for two hours for my non-thinking quota for the day - I thought I thinked enough for one day... I think? Nuts... not again *sigh*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
Quote by sprite

Ok now im at the office and thanks to Missis Sprite i just had my second thought (long and with tons of details) of the day, well i guess this campaign is never gonna see day light *sighs*

now i'm thinking that i should have kept the keys to my cuffs in reach... obviously, i'm going to be here for a while, and i drank a lot of water earlier and if i make a mess i am going to get spanked... oh, now i'm thinking about getting spanked and wondering if i should have put on panties under my skirt, and dammit, i should have left at least one hand free so i could play with myself and umm... i'm kind of thinking it would be nice if Mandi knocked off early from work...

*don't be too late, sweetie, i'm going a little crazy here... oh, and i cleaned the place up a little before i attached myself to your bed, hope you don't mind. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I was thinking about something....
Now all I can do is think about Mandi and Sprite. And, don't even know them. I want to watch!!
? A True Story ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think about doing it all the time. I love a good fantasy.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by latinfoxy
Quote by sprite

now i'm thinking that i should have kept the keys to my cuffs in reach... obviously, i'm going to be here for a while, and i drank a lot of water earlier and if i make a mess i am going to get spanked... oh, now i'm thinking about getting spanked and wondering if i should have put on panties under my skirt, and dammit, i should have left at least one hand free so i could play with myself and umm... i'm kind of thinking it would be nice if Mandi knocked off early from work...

*don't be too late, sweetie, i'm going a little crazy here... oh, and i cleaned the place up a little before i attached myself to your bed, hope you don't mind. smile

Now I'm going to think about Her Royal Spriteness Rachel handcuffed to LatinFoxy's bed...