It's Never Enough Sex!

last reply
17 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm honestly starting to think I'm a nympho. My boyfriend and I have sex all the time, but i always want more. Even when I'm like in class or something I want to be sexting. Sometimes even when i'm hanging with friends I'll be dirty talking some guy. I always want more. Girls, guys, everyone. Its never enough. But i feel bad, because I'm soo horny and my boyfriend isn't always free to help. Sometimes I can't help but atleast sext with my other friends. I've never full out cheated on him, but i feel bad. What should i do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what kind of guy he is. Id want my girl to talk to me. Tell me whats wrong. Even if he cant solve the problem he can support you. And if you discuss it together you may be able to come up with a solution together. It could bring you closer together. And also he wont be worried if he discovers something that youve, no matter how innocent it is. Hope this helps. As i say, it just what i want.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

Maybe you should take one of these... Sex is great but it is possible to have too much of a good thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Face-od
Depends on what kind of guy he is. Id want my girl to talk to me. Tell me whats wrong. Even if he cant solve the problem he can support you. And if you discuss it together you may be able to come up with a solution together. It could bring you closer together. And also he wont be worried if he discovers something that youve, no matter how innocent it is. Hope this helps. As i say, it just what i want.

Thank you for giving me a serious answer rather than suggesting what I fuck you, (which is what i expected the general response to this to be) He has no trouble satisfying me. In fact, he can probably go for longer than I can. The problem is even after him and I have just had sex, even if i'm to sore to do anymore, I want to be naughty, I want to sext. I think I'm addicted to writing and reading stories for guys. But my boyfriend isn't very into that. So Idk what to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hislittleslut16
Quote by Face-od

Thank you for giving me a serious answer rather than suggesting what I fuck you, (which is what i expected the general response to this to be) He has no trouble satisfying me. In fact, he can probably go for longer than I can. The problem is even after him and I have just had sex, even if i'm to sore to do anymore, I want to be naughty, I want to sext. I think I'm addicted to writing and reading stories for guys. But my boyfriend isn't very into that. So Idk what to do.

Well sexting you can do. And explain to him that you enjoy writing erotic stories. Tell him about the site, he could always review them before you pubish them. Make him apart of it. Its just a suggestion. If you talk to him you can talk about possible solutions to manage what your feeling. I just dont wanna hear one day that everything has backfired cos he didnt know what you were going through.

But again, it depends if hes an approachable understanding guy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by hislittleslut16
Quote by Face-od

Maybe you are just attracted to being a little bad. If that's the case, having an orgasm would feel great, but not satisfy your desire/need to be that bad girl in you. I would say try having sex with him in public places, or doing sexual things that are a bit . Either way, you DEFINITELY need to talk to him about it, I know I would want to know. If all else fails, then thats what Lush is here for and you shouldn't feel bad (as long as you never full on cheat) for your body craving something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe you should show him what you like. Teach him how to please you. Then return the favour ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hislittleslut16
I'm honestly starting to think I'm a nympho. My boyfriend and I have sex all the time, but i always want more. Even when I'm like in class or something I want to be sexting. Sometimes even when i'm hanging with friends I'll be dirty talking some guy. I always want more. Girls, guys, everyone. Its never enough. But i feel bad, because I'm soo horny and my boyfriend isn't always free to help. Sometimes I can't help but atleast sext with my other friends. I've never full out cheated on him, but i feel bad. What should i do?

My opinion...(hands quivering over the keyboard)......damn...I thought my hands were over the keyboard...sorry no help here..
Lurker
0 likes
So from everything I have read you and not saying the BF doesn't do the job, it's you want more. Why don't you get a pair of those fancy vibrating panties. Then you can get a little O while running around town. As for the rest you will need to figure out in BF is cool with the sexting. Or if not then does he need to know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbate for peace. Get your boyfriend in the mood by snapping pictures and sending them to him while he is at work.

Then once sex is over, and if you still want more. Masturbate some more and let him watch. Or tie him up and make him watch till you are satisfied then let him at you.

L'grande sigho.... now I want a live in man.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe you don't need the sex, but you crave the attention.

(Oh and you should let those different skin tones and breasts sizes be checked out, kinda freaking me out ;) )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I somewhat agree. And in alot of ways, find myself in the same boat. I have have great sex with my wife, and 15 minutes later be sexting with one of my GF's. Sex and sexual thoughts go through my mind all day every day. And then even into dreams at night. I figure most of all I have to control them. I mean I never cheated on a girl until a few years ago when my wife decided to cheat and have another guys kid. Sadly this was the second wife to do the exact same thing. I divorced the first one. But with the kids and all, decided to just forget the second time. Only major change I made is now it is about me. If the opportunity presents itself, I don't worry about cheating. Wow, just told all of Lush about my FUCKED UP Life. But back to your situation. I know sexting while working is great fun. Keeps my mind occupied with what I am already thinking about anyway. Just don't get caught. Could cost you a job at alot of employeers now. I personally don't see anything wrong with it, just seems to me you need to keep yourself in check. If you love him, then get a toy and pleasure yourself. I personally find using a toy with a partner very erotic. I mean lets face it, usually takes a little time between rounds for me to get back up, by using the toy I can keep her going while I recover. Hope any or some of this helps.
Lurker
0 likes
email me I will give you my number. Sext me any time.
Lurker
0 likes
It is about understanding what you really want and what you enjoy. But you have to talk to him that way he can help to find a solution.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a psych prof that said that the industry considers nymphomania and satarysis to be mental disorders. He would be advising you to get therapy. It might be a good idea to talk to a professional just to see what they have to say.
Lurker
0 likes
Most me.n under 25 could shag women morning noon and night. Nature invented something called masturbation. I knew a woman who was like you, a few years back. She told me about a vibrator called the silver rod. She said when I wasn't around, it was almost as good at satisfying her as I was! I have recomended the silver rod to lots of women, and they have reported back that they can't thank me enough, with a nuaghty look on their face.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
the constant sex may be doing enought to satisfy you phisically and the sexting is allowing your mind to go wild with your immagination. you are just satisfying yourself mentally and phisically. I have had beter sexting orgasms before than some of the phisicall sex orgasms for me. it is the mind racing and immagining that really gets me going.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Masturbate. Don't fucking sext other people behind his back. It's still cheating.