Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is it ok for a older woman and a younger man?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m 46 and look and act in my twenties. I’m 5ft and petite and in good shape. A nice round jiggly bottom and perky top.
I like much younger men and like it when they come on to me. Most I assume think I’m their age and hit on me. One of my friends is against it and says it’s not right to be messing around with such young boys. But I have another friend who says hey if you got it flaunt it lol.
What say you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a younger man who's primarily interested in, and has only really dated/been with women older than me, I'm inclined to tell you that there is nothing wrong with it as long as they're of legal age. Some people will never understand or agree with it, but it's not their life, it's yours, so be happy and indulge!
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
AS long as it is all SSC then age is just a number. Please enjoy your utmost fantasies. The only people that age (legal of course) should concern are the two (or more) people involved. No one else really has a right to an opinion unless asked for. ENJOY.

Gabriel
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Why shouldn't it be. If both parties are interested why not go for it.

After all you are as young as the man you feel!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When Racquel Welch was asked why she dated younger men, she said," because I can". No one is forcing them .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger I was really into older women. Who's to say its wrong?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it should be a requirement, lol... When i was 19 i dated a woman that was separated that was 35, it was like going to college for Sex Education, I learned a great deal from her about sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age doesn't matter to me. I have been with older as well as younger, as much as 10 years in few cases, didn't matter.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife enjoyed sex with younger men when she was in her 30's and they were in their early 20's. It was with my permission. She and the young men enjoyed the one-nighters together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We live in a strange society, where men dating younger women are considered absolutely fine where as older women who wish to have a younger companion are looked at with disregard. You'd be glad to learn that the trend are changing and we are currently witnessing a paradigm shift in the older –younger or age gap dating segment

The key advantages are :

Brings back their { older women`s} youthfulness
Amazing sex
Intellectual exchange
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Olderfemalepredator4
I’m 46 and look and act in my twenties. I’m 5ft and petite and in good shape. A nice round jiggly bottom and perky top.
I like much younger men and like it when they come on to me. Most I assume think I’m their age and hit on me. One of my friends is against it and says it’s not right to be messing around with such young boys. But I have another friend who says hey if you got it flaunt it lol.
What say you?

It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it.

Someone has to tutor the younger men of the world & train 'em, to up their sex game for future partners. I'm a big fan of cougars and their humanitarian quests.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
When I started dating my wife, I was 23 and she was 31. So I guess I'm cool with older women - younger men. It's worked for me for over 30 years (we met in February 1989).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember Chaqucer's 'Tale of the Wife of Bath" I believe was its name, where an older woman recommends that yooung men should go find a lady like her to live wiht long enough to get ready for life (including good sex). I have alwaays thought it a great idea! I never ask a woman her age. What does that have to do withy it?
Besides why shjould a widow, a divorcee, or whatever, not be able to enjoy life? Life is too short to worry about that non-sense! Sure would do a lot of help the loneliness epidemic we are having.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Olderfemalepredator4
What say you?

I relate to everything you just said. I get a lot of younger men hitting on me. Legal of course. I look very young for my age and I seem to feel relaxed around them. A lot of them end up building a crush on me and I feel the same way for them the closer we get. So many people tell me they find it to be creepy, but I don't. People should do what they want and stop judging. If two people feel chemistry together, why is it so wrong? Older men and younger woman date all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As the beneficiary of several relationships with older women when I was a young man. It was so hot, plus I got to go to their (what a woman wants in bed) school. It seems like cougars are all the rage now but back them it was rare. I highly recommend it for young men. If a woman has kept herself in shape it’s a win-win. I’ll leave it up to the ladies to detail what they get out of such a relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops, the first sentence should read I was the beneficiary
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Robbing from the cradle are we? still well withing legal concerns, some will always find fault in your philgynaering ways.
I lost my virginity to a woman a mere 5 yrs older, but at 18, it was a big step for me, and she felt much more mature.

It's one thing to bed a younger partner, it's another when he's expecting you to be the same age. Ignorance can be bliss, but I don't think so in this case. If you are much more experienced than him, he may feel bad for his lack of experience. But this is all academic. Does he like you? Do you like him? Are you both consenting adults? then what gives??

Best wishes,
Sissy Shelli_k18
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Nothing wrong with the older woman/younger man combo. When I was a young man one of my favorite fantasies was to get with an older, experienced woman. I'd have done it in a second if the opportunity had ever come up.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Lurker
0 likes
About the time I was 20, I had sexual relationships with about 3 different women all either late 30s or early 40s. We weren't looking to marry, just fuck. I guess it was ok. I was ok with it and looking back, I still don't have a problem that I did it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Heck, my husband is 7 years younger than me? Happily married 15 years now...