Is a cameltoe a turn on

last reply
88 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really .. its like a guy wearing super tight trousers .. lets keep a little mystery . I was at a club a while ago there was a girl wearing white leggings really tight camel toe and could make out her piercing ,,, not as nice as it sounds .. no i don't want to see labia
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a sign of poor taste to me; bad dress sense.

Big turn off.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, always. You get to see the girls pussy lips with her clothes on, why wouldn't that be sexy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes most of them. i cant explain, some of them i think are exaggerated and then i don't appreciate much, but most of them are sexy to me.
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
It's a disgusting and pathetic expression.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
Wow...I just love seeing the outline of a woman's vulva through her yoga tights...the more obvious the better. It's so arousing to practically see the outline of her meaty labia without even knowing anything else about the person. I guess that makes me somewhat of a voyeur. Rock the cameltoe if you got it!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Somewhat but not like a tight tee over bare breasts
0 likes
Yes a cameltoe can be a turn on but that said its the sexy panties that can also arouse!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I find the woman attractive, yes. If not, I'm indifferent to it.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I hope so, otherwise these jeans are uncomfortable for nothing.

I'm an empathic person, and a cameltoe turns me off, because I automatically assume the material feels uncomfortable inside the slit. I'm willing to change my opinion if girls reassure us they find pleasure in a cameltoe.
Jeans will probably please only a tough pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With sexy panties, absolutely!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Quote by BelCantar

I'm an empathic person, and a cameltoe turns me off, because I automatically assume the material feels uncomfortable inside the slit. I'm willing to change my opinion if girls reassure us they find pleasure in a cameltoe.
Jeans will probably please only a tough pussy.

I do it mostly around the house in yoga pants or shorts for my husband's benefit. Sometimes out of the house if we are going somewhere where I will not feel like a total slut. I can assure you it is far from painful...

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes it is along with the panties. Thinking about whether or not shaved or trimmed or natural. Thinking about whether they are wet down there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes its hot and sometimes its disturbing. I guess its like life in general.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely. Its visual evidence of the pleasure inside. I love it when girls know they are showing you a nice cameltoe but act as if its nothing, while at the same time watching to see if you look.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Not so much when a woman is just wearing tight clothing but watching the appearance of a camel toe, her suffused vaginal lips pressing against her now soaking silk panties as you tease her with your fingers and urgent whispers of what you're going to do next, well, that's a whole other thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not my cup of tea.
allman69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman in tight flannel jammies or thick cotton panties clinging to her pussy lips is so enticing. lets the imagination run wild.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy the look of a nice plump cameltoe. Definitely a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, especially when deliberate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure, its hot. I enjoy the view of some 'toe.
0 likes
Ask the Guys » Is a cameltoe a turn on

Right time, right place...Oh, yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely gorgeous. Personally, I don't get why more people don't find them outrageously sexy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, most definitely.
0 likes
Women complain when they see a lady with a camel toe. I find it sexy and a turn on. More sexy getting a naughty glimpse, keeps us guessing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes a huge turn on for me, the bigger the better in fact as far as i'm concerned. In fact i'd say I prefer a 'moose hoof'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, personally. It can make me feel quite horny, wanting more. If you want to put a picture on to tease us, I'll be delighted