Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If your wife would do anything and I do mean ANYTHING, would you? How far would you want her to go and would you be willing to?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If your wife would do anything and I do mean ANYTHING, would you? How far would you want her to go and would you be willing to?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We do a sexy survey on each other around 6 months ( normally in the pub !) . The answers from these will form our boundaries and we always operate within these boundaries and that way it keeps everything consensual. I wouldn't force her to do anything she wouldn't want to do.
0 likes
Quote by sherah

Assuming her boundaries are unlimited, which is definitely not the case in my relationship, mine personally stop at anything involving pain and humiliation (so no S&M, though some bondage and dom might be okay) or bodily emissions other than those directly involved in sex (so no scat or golden showers). So as a couple, anything withing those bounds. If we are adding in other people (since you say "anything", I assume that group action is included), I'd be willing to have threesomes or maybe play with another couple or two as long as those involved were people we knew to some degree, or got to know before the fun began.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i try to expand my wife's boundaries ever so slightly all the time. while i wouldn't be willing to do "anything" with her or allow her to do "anything". I am much more interested in options like BDSM, 3somes, CBT, femdom, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably nothing I'd not do ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it.

Amazing people!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I always like to push our boundaries and although we are always talking about where we would like to take it next, we wouldn't do just anything. None of the three P's interest us nor does serious BDSM. My wife is genuinely bisexual and I love to watch her with other women and men. We have had MFF, MMF, MFMF, MMMF and MFMFM.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll answer for my boyfriend (for 15 years), because I'm the girlfriend who will try most anything. He's okay with me being bi-sexual (I've had 2 serious relationships with other girls) He's okay with me fucking other guys too, either singles or both of us swapping with other couples. He's even been okay with me being a unicorn for 3 other couples. He wouldn't want me doing any heavy BDSM because he knows I'm not into it. But basically, I can have sex with just about anyone i want to without him being jealous or possessive. He even agreed to one of my boytoys moving in with us while he's going to college, and he's become my de facto 2nd boyfriend.
0 likes
I've been encouraging her to open up for some time now....so let's just say I'd be thrilled for her to take the step of trying out a threesome for the very first time....invite either another gal or a straight guy to join us.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it interesting that the guys would want us to try most anything, yet they would not be willing to reciprocate. Just bang me over the head with your club and drag me back to your cave, Mister Double Standard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would have to be for her to swallow never had that experience. weve talked about it she can deep throat me but the thought of cum in her mouth makes her gag thinking about it. lol. Dont know if theres anything i wouldnt try for her if she really wanted to experiment something.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, anything she's ever suggested, we did it. Or at least tried! My suggestions get tried as well. Still being creative at 50!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am confused. It almost sounds like the writer is demanding his permission to be obtained before his S/O do her style of "
She will Do Anything."

Does he need to do the same by getting permission from Her?

I thought this was 2019 where both Men and Women were Sexual Free to Receive and Provide Pleasure with other People.

Am I Wrong? At least in the World of Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Wife wasn't put on this earth for me to control, she chooses to be with me and I chose to be with her. She strives to make me happy and I do the same. If she really wants to I will do everything I can to make sure she had the time of her life.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife won't do everything BUT I will & have except there is only ONE place my tongue will never go. I will lick & suck 99.9% of everything from her head to sucking on her toes.