Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were to walk in on a couple having sex, what would you like to walk in on?

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you were to walk in on a couple having sex, what would you like to walk in on?

What would you be willing to do if they were to notice you watching and ask you to join in?

This happened recently to some friends of ours and the guy was to scared to join in - lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly wouldn't be too scared to join in.

My wife and I occasionally enjoy inviting and being invited to join others in threesomes, foursomes and more so if I were to walk in on a couple I'd be very happy to join them if invited to do so.

To see her with her head down giving him oral and her backside up and her legs spread exposing her pussy would be a nice sight to walk in on.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to find him sat on a chair naked with his arms tied behind him, she's in silk lingerie stockings and heels and is grinding up and down on his hard cock as she pushes her silk clad breasts against his bare chest.
I'd then love to join in, she unties him and we double team her mouth and pussy until we all explode in a senual overloaded orgasm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to walk in as he's going down on her. As he feasts between her legs, she looks me dead in the eye and smiles, beckoning me over.
Lurker
0 likes
For me; a Fantasy thing to walk in on would be two beautiful women pleasing themselves sexually. I have only seen it in video's but would love to see it in Real time or in reality.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd like to knock on the front door and be led in by a slim naked mature woman. She asks me to remove my clothes in the hallway and takes me through to lounge. Three other couples are sitting on the sofas sipping their drinks, all naked. her husband hands me a small glass and looks down at my cock which is already hard. "Why don't you sit over there with Mary and Tony." I squeeze in between them and when I look up I see the man kissing his wife's nipples in the middle of the room.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to see her getting rammed doggie, her tits jumping all over the place. I'd then like to put my cock in front for her!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’d like to walk in on a couple engaged in orally pleasing each other and be invited to assist wherever I please! What a decision.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Shellback
I’d like to walk in on a couple engaged in orally pleasing each other and be invited to assist wherever I please! What a decision.

Great idea, mind if I steal...lol
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
David and I drove out to Blackhand Gorge to shoot some nude pics of me and on the cliff where we usually set up, we surprised a naked couple having sex. They scrambled to get dressed before we could say anything, so we just backed off cuz we knew they didn't want us around. If we'd seen them before they saw us, we'd probably just have discreetly watched them from out of sight. He was on top of her when we saw them, but I'd rather have watched them with her on top. She was hotter than he was!
Lurker
0 likes
It's rare that you walk in on somebody , but yes i did walk on my friends in college , yes that night was cold but the bed was mess with the sweat of three .It's all about lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I walked in on someone, or a couple.... If they didn't mind, I'd either be naked, or pulling up a chair.
Would love to walk in on my wife.