If you could, would you?

last reply
16 replies
2.7k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A) If it were possible to suck yourself, would you?

B) Would you cum into your own mouth?
0 likes
Quote by trinket
You obviously didn’t do a search for this topic before you posted lol

Oh come on, trinket, that would be like work or something. Besides, without the constant reposting of repetitive questions like this, Ask the Guys would be pretty dead (so would Ask the Girls, really).

As for the OP: I am only that flexible in my wildest dreams and my own cock holds little appeal for me in any case. Someone else's would be much more fun to suck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could suck myself I certainly would... and I'd cum in my mouth with little hesitation...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't appeal to me.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It was a vivid recurring dream I had when I was in adolescence. Filled me with equal parts fear and arousal. I no longer have the dream, and the thought doesn't hold much appeal anymore. I'd much rather watch someone else do it (and you know who you are).

A really intense dream at the time, though.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I can and I did.

I first achieved it all by myself, but nowadays it's something that I mostly perform with my girlfriend on an occasional basis. I can only achieve it in this position, and yes, I obligatory have to put my feet on the wall and push my hips with my legs. It actually helps a lot if my girlfriend is assisting me by pushing her weight on my hips; without her help I can only suck the tip of my glans (which is maddening more than anything).

It might sound extremely hilarious because it's quite a rare practice, but the reality is... having your own cock in your mouth is so fucking inexplicably exciting. Most people experienced with unconventional sexual practices will tell you how so goddamn fun that 'I can't fucking believe that I'm doing this!' feeling can be during kinky sex. It's true for depraved anal sex, it's true for BDSM, it's true for public sex, it's true for cheating, and in my own case it also happens to be pretty fucking true for autofellatio. And yeah, cumming in my own mouth and spitting on my girlfriend afterward just adds to that whole 'forbidden' sensation.

My girlfriend is also extremely open to these sexual idiosyncrasies, which is always great (she ain't my girlfriend for nothing, haha). I'd actually argue that observing me sucking my cock is often even more exciting for her than it is for me. Needless to say, autofellatio fits remarkably well into those playful dominatrix scenarios where my girlfriend is significantly more commanding than her usual self. She even fucked my ass with a strap-on while I had my dick in my mouth on a few occasions. Fun memories, haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WheresTheBeach
A) If it were possible to suck yourself, would you?

B) Would you cum into your own mouth?

It's a fun form of masturbation, and variety helps spice things up. I think to do so you have to be flexible, reasonably well endowed and slightly kinky ;)

Yes, and self facials are kind of fun too.
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Absolutely. I've tried a few times, but I'm too old, and my dick isn't 12 inches long. Masturbating with my hand is fine, but I've always wanted to give a blowjob. As a kid, I had a neighbor friend with whom I fooled around with (out of curiosity, and pre-pubescently), but neither of us came.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I Have licked my dick & cum in my own Mouth. Loved it & wish I could do it again*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nah….I am still holding out for attention from my fantasy women on Lush. Is written sex considered a form of oral sex?

colin123
0 likes

Yes, I think it would be wonderful.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

A) Yes. When I was younger I managed to get most of the glans past my lips a couple times. Can't get anywhere near that anymore, but my most frequent sexual dreams still involve sucking myself. Would if I could. Daily.

B) Yes. I never could cum from self-oral stimulation alone, or even while my cock was against my tongue at all, because my body tensing up prevented it. But I have cum into my own mouth countless times, and still regularly do - from a greater distance, of course.

That said, I'd rather suck another guys' cock and have him suck mine. Lots more convenient. Not that that would completely stop me from eating my own cum too.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library