Rookie Scribe
1 like
Quote by rokon99
in one word..Yes
In two...Hell Yes

^What he said!
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Back in my highschool days I could do that. And did it several times. Now I can't even get close. Getting old sucks. But if I could, I definitely would.
Lurker
1 like
When I was young & skinny I use to be able to lick right under the head of my dick & just get the head in my mouth so I can feel the cum squirt in my mouth. Now I am much older & I am dying to do it again. Not much luck lately but I keep trying.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Yes! And I have a couple of times when I was younger. It was never easy and I was concerned about injuring myself. That's a tough injury to explain how it happened.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I did it maybe two-three dozen times as a young man. I'd been masturbating forever but never had any other sex when I managed it; I was 18 and had started reading lots of the gay letters in magazines. I was really turned on by them at the time but also ashamed, and no way n hell would I try to find a guy--that was before the Internet made it easy. So one night I was pretty close to coming after edging for an hour and thought maybe I could satisfy my curiosity and myself in one blow, as it were. I managed to get my cock about four inches from my mouth after fifteen minutes of positioning and repositioning when I exploded all over my face; the next two nights I got closer, and finally I hit the right angle and technique. The first time I got the head inside my mouth before erupting and nearly choking myself, and the next night was the first in which I got shaft inside. I think I got half of myself inside maximum, and every time I did it, I lasted maybe a minute before coming. After the second time I swallowed, and after the third time there was no feeling of guilt or squick. However, it hurt my back and was never easy, but it was excellent practice for when I sucked other men.

A slightly fictionalized account is up here.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
you know what they say the reason a dog licks his dick cause he can
Lurker
3 likes

I WAS ABLE TO WHEN i WAS YOUNGER. I got to lick under the head of my Dick. It Felt SOO good.
When I was ready to explode I would wrap my lips over the opening & shoot warm cum in my mouth.
Wish I could do it again cuz I would do it every day. SEE?
Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I used to be able to and I totally loved it. I am straight but am in love with my cock. I could get about half of it into my mouth. Its like a holy experience licking and kissing your own penis and ejaculating in your own mouth.

I am to old and inflexible to do it anymore unfortunately. I wish I had taken up yoga earlier on in life. Fellas, if you can do it then dont take it for granted. You need to work on that flexibility if you want to be able to fellate yourself all your life.

3 likes

Believe me I have tried but have only managed to give myself a facial

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

If I could, I'd certainly give it a go!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

What Jenner said. If you're young and can do it, get in all the selfsucking you can, because the window in which you can do it will close before you know it. As for me, I'll settle for finding another guy to trade blowjobs with.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

In a second! Don't know what it would feel like but I am sure it wouldn't be bad. I would finish it up also, why not? Now a second or third time? I figure it would take a time or two to get good, so a minimum of probably 6 times before I would make a decision to continue.

Like the old saying goes... Why does a dog like his balls? Because he can.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Sure, I'd do it in a second. I already like going down on a woman I just made cum and came in to get our joint "stuff" and then sharing it with her.

1 like

Yes, I would. When I was younger and significantly fitter, I could at a real push (and at risk of serious injury) nearly do it . I could get a tongue on it at least ...

0 likes

My guy told me he could sort of get there when he was about 18very fit & bendy lol! While it felt good, the position was too awkward for him to really get into it.

0 likes

I most definitely would.As far as never leaving the house.I do have bills to pay so unfortunately I have to leave

0 likes

I'd never get anything done lol.Id be sucking myself constantly