Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you come home and find your wife/girlfriend with another man in bed, what would you do?

last reply
57 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What would you do?

49 votes remaining
Secretly watch them (13 votes) 27%
Fight with them (8 votes) 16%
Join them (31 votes) 63%
Leave them alone (9 votes) 18%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Hope I would be welcomed into the festivities!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Join in, of course. Don't want to waste the moment!! smile
0 likes
Leave them alone but have a frank conversation with my wife later. Express disappointment that she did this without my consent but also openness to giving such consent going forward if we can reach some kind of arrangement that facilitates things for both of us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Leave them alone and watch the party if possible. Wife of mine will be mad if she finds out I was a little fly on the wall but I'd love to watch!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor
Murder-suicide.

That’s a bit strong ain’t it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hold them there until everyone in the family and friends had a chance to stop by and see what the fucks going on and then I leave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hold them there until everyone in the family and friends had a chance to stop by and see what the fucks going on and then I leave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
watch and wait my turn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will check my smart phone and most probably I had received a WA and did't recognized it ... smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Assuming that it was not in the spousal plan and illicit;
Take a few pics to hold for social media value, then plan with my lawyer

Someone's getting the house and someone isn't lol
Massage Chronicles - Milked and PLeasured by Bailey Part One Bailey was the first Masseuse that ever that ever Milked Me, after that I was hooked, It was unforgettable.

My Introduction To Chelsey And My First Erotic Massage It was a memorable very first erotic massage

Keli, Hockey Chick in the True Story category
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Join in to spitroast and/or DP her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guys confuse me on this kind of issue. They were only having sex. Was there a discussion of divorcing you and running off somewhere.

Sex is one thing Love is another.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I came home and found my wife in bed with another man I would not be happy, yes we invite others to join us in our relationship but it is with mutual agreement. Anything done behind the others back is cheating and tantamount to an affair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
film her getting fucked and sucking cock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hand him her credit card and car payment bills.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Twenty five to life in the state pen
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd be going online and mattress shopping on Amazon, afterwards, that bed would be shuffled into one of the spare bedrooms where she could sleep and fuck anyone she so desired. There might also be a few other lilfestyle changes made (discussed possibly) until such time she can afford to move and get her own place.

She can take her dog, I'm keeping the cats. We might share a few meals and bottles of wine, but no more sleeping together.

(the above scenarios would be the route we'd take if we had not already had an adult discussion concerning an open marriage, beforehand)

I think I'm fair and equitable.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
If we had talked and agreed to a 3rd before, I would have a fight with them for starting without me.

If we had not talked or agreed then the fight would be about which exit they wanted to take and in what state of undress, that is after watching for a short while to gather requisite evidence for my diminished mental state...
Oh and the divorce.
Next would be BTB - Burn The Bed, we need a new mattress anyway so any of the 100 free night ones would do. I might even sleep in the closet the 1st night I would have so much room!

Of course when I say fight it doesn't necessarily mean physical and the poll didn't have an option to sit and eat pie.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd make sure I changed the sheets before I went to bed that night.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd watch and then join in.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would frankly be delighted that my wife was experimenting and exploring her passions. The fact that she is having sex with someone is no different to me than having a drink or playing golf. It's sex... not love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You mean AFTER the cops come and arrest me for murder?
But I don't have to worry about that because my girl has no desire or
need for someone else. And anyone with any common sense wouldn't
try to convince her otherwise.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
interrupt them momentarily to ask where his wife is at? I figured its like the penny tray at your local market store, take a penny leave a penny, same concept applies with wives.

Of course, if she's with another woman. Then i just grab a chair , shrug my shoulders and say, "Guess I'm eating leftovers tonight" unless her gf is too skiddish for an audience, then i just go do yardwork or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cethpada
If I came home and found my wife in bed with another man I would not be happy, yes we invite others to join us in our relationship but it is with mutual agreement. Anything done behind the others back is cheating and tantamount to an affair.

I agree with you on this. We also enjoy inviting friends to join us in our adventures but it's always with mutual consent and agreement. Anything done illicitly is cheating and definitely not acceptable in any circumstances in our opinion.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Quote by scottob1234
interrupt them momentarily to ask where his wife is at? I figured its like the penny tray at your local market store, take a penny leave a penny, same concept applies with wives.

Of course, if she's with another woman. Then i just grab a chair , shrug my shoulders and say, "Guess I'm eating leftovers tonight" unless her gf is too skiddish for an audience, then i just go do yardwork or something.

I always enjoy your sense of humour Scott.......

And I totally agree with the lady posted above......

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fuzzy1954

I always enjoy your sense of humour Scott.......

And I totally agree with the lady posted above......

Who says i was joking ?
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I remember seeing a cartoon once. Showed a man, bloody, torn and disheveled clothes, ripping the bedpost off one end of poster bed as she enters his bedroom and see's his wife in bed with another man. The quip at the bottom said "What a coincidence. Not fifteen minutes ago, I got the living shit beat out of me by a jealous husband." I think it said it all....
Meagan