If she asked.. would you?

last reply
45 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If your girl dropped hints and even asked for you to get rougher during sex would you? For those who are more gentle would you find that a challenge to act in a way you're typically not?
Lurker
0 likes
I would do it but would be anxious/ uncertain about it. I have always wanted to 'go there' but there would have to be discussions about what we are both considering doing. I do play that way on Lush but have never done anything other than spanking in RL. And I would want a safe word established and both of us to remember that no still means no, even in, especially in, rough play.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd like to think myself as a gentle soul. If girl asked or suggested rougher sex I would be like: just say 'harder' when it's gotten rough enough.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've been a gentle, even a vanilla lover all my life but now have found myself in a very satisfying D\s relationship with my darling Simplicity. She is a natural submissive and she has introduced me to a whole new world of rough or even edgy sex. At first I was hesitant. I wasn't really sure about her desire for certain things that caused pain. Spanking in its various forms and what not. I was worried in that I wasn't sure how she would react, but once we did, I found I loved it. So yes. For me it was difficult to understand her needs but once i did. I embraced them completely.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
It's not really my personality to be rough. I once dated a woman who liked things rougher, "call me your little fuck slut and slap my tits!" kind of thing. I tried, but it was so out of character we both just ended up giggling, and it pretty much killed the mood.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Dreamer
0 likes
I find the matter to be very complex. By nature I am not brutal so there would have to be for me some very structured parameters. On the other hand, there is the question of my partner's needs. I would want to make sure her needs were met. So the question becomes a transactional one of how far I am ready to go and how far my partner wants to be taken.
I had a great relationship for 3 years with such a partner so I know that as such it can be satisfying for both.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
As long as it falls within the agreed parameters of our relationship, I'd do whatever my lover requested of me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As we are into BDSM on a regular bases there is quite a bit of rough sex. Al participants are willing and their limits are adhered to. Very seldom do I get a safe word or body position.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all you have to do is ask......im into taking care of your needs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Communication is essential in any relationship and it can be difficult to tell a partner when something is lacking in the bedroom. If I was to be asked to behave in some different way I would listen and try to abide in order to encourage them to continue to share their thoughts and desires with me. So, on the subject of being rougher in bed, I would absolutely do my best to fulfill her wishes. I would be willing to be as rough as she liked so long as I was without doubt that she was genuinely enjoying it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it all depends on how rough. My wife needs me to be gentle, so for 30+ years it is what I am use too.
Prior LTR was more playful as well, had more self esteem, she liked and needed more position and body contact than my wife can tolerate.

What do you define as rough may I ask?

Quote by DirtyRomance
If your girl dropped hints and even asked for you to get rougher during sex would you? For those who are more gentle would you find that a challenge to act in a way you're typically not?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mravg
I think it all depends on how rough. My wife needs me to be gentle, so for 30+ years it is what I am use too.
Prior LTR was more playful as well, had more self esteem, she liked and needed more position and body contact than my wife can tolerate.

What do you define as rough may I ask?

For me.. hair pulling, spanking, restraining, hard deep fucking, throat gripping, throat fucking, light smacking, biting...
Lurker
0 likes
Sure, as long as she doesn't want me to get carried away. And by that I mean anything that leaves a mark.
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance

For me.. hair pulling, spanking, restraining, hard deep fucking, throat gripping, throat fucking, light smacking, biting...

As a rather passive, not especially aggressive person, this would be hard for me. I even find it hard to write, which is why the sex in my stories rarely gets into this (there's some). It does not come naturally to me so I'd be forcing myself. If she really, really needed that kind of sex, I suspect we'd be parting ways though I hope we could find another way to deal with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of that if done in moderation sounds like it would enhance the love making.

Quote by DirtyRomance

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
As rough as she wanted it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most women I've been with like it rough but it usually takes awhile before they ask for it. I sometimes offer but prefer to wait until they ask.

Rough is fun if both parties consent and no harm in the form of marks or lasting damage are created. It's always good to have a safe word and STOP is a good one... LOL
Great minds think alike but dirty minds work together.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Aren't those fairly normal acts during sex?

Not for me, unfortunately lol. Hence my question.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I think she means for the man to do to the woman...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I have difficulty with this. It very much goes against my nature, no matter how much she explains her willingness and that there's no way I could possibly do anything she wouldn't like. But I've tried a little,. Basic hair pulling, some slapping of the arse, blindfold and cuffs.

Whilst she loved it all, I actually felt awful even inflicting a little pain on her. It really isn't my thing, and I'm very uncomfortable with it.
Do unto others BEFORE hey do unto you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

*huge grin, not for my wife, sadly so many women do not like that.
She was not that into it when we first started sex.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Guffaw, you made a funny

...I don't get it.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
It's not really my personality to be rough. I once dated a woman who liked things rougher, "call me your little fuck slut and slap my tits!" kind of thing. I tried, but it was so out of character we both just ended up giggling, and it pretty much killed the mood.

Yeah, I would have a hard time faking that for my partner. I'm naturally of a cooperative bent during sex, so to take that much control, and then add in some violence ... I dunno if I could do that. But if a lover asked me, I'd try.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance

Personally, I always preferred the gentle approach. I found that my partner could only orgasm during a rough scenario. I would play along, and it was arousing for me too.

The downside to the rough scenario is that I lost respect for her. I started seeing her as a fuck-buddy rather than a soulmate.

That said, a rough shag can really pump the adrenalin though...
Chuckanator
0 likes
I've got a naturally gentle soul with a wife that likes a take charge guy. So I roll play... a lot. Spanking is an art, along with the right hair grabbing technique. It helps is she has been a very very bad girl.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
I've been a gentle, even a vanilla lover all my life but now have found myself in a very satisfying D\s relationship with my darling Simplicity. She is a natural submissive and she has introduced me to a whole new world of rough or even edgy sex. At first I was hesitant. I wasn't really sure about her desire for certain things that caused pain. Spanking in its various forms and what not. I was worried in that I wasn't sure how she would react, but once we did, I found I loved it. So yes. For me it was difficult to understand her needs but once i did. I embraced them completely.

Sounds a lot like my relationship with Carol.