Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a guy like me wanted to meet up with another guy to explore another part of my sexuality, how do you suggest I should make it

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy like me wanted to meet up with another guy to explore another part of my sexuality, how do you suggest I should make it happen, safely & securely?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

First off before you take any action, be safe. Next be serious and honest in your search.

Explain you are new and curious. We all started like that and should understand.

Don't be pushed into something you don't want to do or aren't sure of.

The serious part, if you start a conversation with some one you might get cold feet the first time or times and want to back out. Be up front about it.

Just tell them you got ahead of yourself and are not ready.

A good prospective partner will understand and may even continue the conversation to help you feel more at ease with your next decisions.

Because if you get into it and continue your search, having someone lead you on and then ghost you after they have got some form of pleasure without you leaving you hot to trot and no partner.

good luck, it is normal natural and not a sin!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Haven't actually done this but, well, you never know. It could happen someday. I would first try to find someone on a site that isn't completely public and open to every loser (like craigslist back when that was an option) - at least a site that has some membership requirements. Once I found a guy I was interested in, I'd initially under-promise on what I hope to do. Even if you KNOW you want to try oral, or anal, or whatever, you don't know if you want to try it with the guy you're talking to, until you know him a little better. I'd probably just say I MAY want to eventually try those things, but may not be ready for a while. I might just say I want to explore kissing and body contact at first, even though what I really want (eventually) is 69ing with a guy until we fill each other's mouths with sloppy cum.

I think an absolute rule for me would also be to initially meet somewhere safe in public. Even if you have no romantic interest in men, best to start with a date. Get to know each other, talk about nonsexual stuff a bit, ramp up the sexual tension a bit.

Honestly, my very first starting point might well be with a bate club or gathering, which sound like they've become quite popular. A bunch of guys - straight, bi and gay all mixed - all jerking off together. From what I read, these gatherings generally prohibit any kind of penetrative sex, but it's pretty common for men to stroke each other (or NOT, for those not comfortable with it) and even make out while they do it. Seems like a pretty safe way to try man-man contact for the first time. Even that sounds hot as hell to me, even if it never went further than that. Additionally, I imagine that at these gatherings it wouldn't be very difficult at all the meet a guy who'd want to go somewhere else - maybe after that first "date" - and take things further.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library