Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if a exgf sent this how would you respond?

last reply
57 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't help but think that if this was in the ask the gals section written by an exboyfriend that most of us would be saying how immature that text was and how he needs to get over it already.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't reply. In fact, it would probably boost my ego and get rid of any
hurt I might have had with the split.

What you said in your text and what you did (text him a long swan song)
contradicted themselves big time. As an outsider, it seems that you were
hurt by the fact that you haven't heard from him. In truth, silence is the
quickest way to show someone that you DON'T care, have moved on,
found someone to occupy your thoughts and time...not texting them.
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
a message like that, that person is dying for some contact from you, your best option is to completly ignore it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'D ask her to pass along a message to him -- GOOD LUCK
Lurker
0 likes
Why bother replying? You aren't going to make him feel bad. Chalk it up to experience, and move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by suzziecat
(he emailed me that he lost his phone)
this was my reply:

by the way i really hope you dont think im that stupid. if you had lost your phone for some reason you wouldnt just email me. but whatever. i dont care anymore. i just wanted to know that you were alright but i guess you are. i found someone new and im really happy. not that you care. i was really hoping we could be friends but i guess thats not an option im tired of your childish games. when we were together i always thought you were the best man in the world i was so in love wit you i never realized how you treated me, and i dont care if you think im putting all the blame on you bc alot of it is your fault, i know i wasnt innocent in this but our relationship was way fucked up and a lot of it was you. you can play the victim and you can blame me all you want i dont fucking care anymore. i found a man who loves me no matter what and would NEVER hurt me in a thousand years! i thought you were the one and that youd always be there for me but i was wrong, i was so wrapped up in you i didnt notice the people who really were there, the ones that cared for real. im not gonna sit around and be sad that i lost you ima make the best of this. i actually cant thank you enough bc if it werent for all the pain you put me through i never wouldve realized how great of a man he is. thanks to you i met the love of my life. so i guess i should be nicer bc without your shit i wouldnt have realized how wonderful he is. so uh yeah thanks. im guessing youll never reply to this so uh bye. i hope you find someone who makes you as happy as he makes me smile

There isn't a handbook on ending relationships and each one is as different as the people and circumstances involved.. people who have been hurt in a relationship sometimes need to vent.. I think she was talking as much to herself as she was to him.. and very likely felt he was so disconnected that closure only came with great detail for his consideration.. sounds like she accomplished her goal..
Lurker
0 likes
Id say, Oh hey thanks for findng my phone, drop it into the police station with my name on it. Ill go pick it up. The rest of your message seems a bit weird because we broke years ago and you and I fucking hated each other for years. Im married now and however your life has worked out, i hope you are happy. i am and just wished I had not have been such a weak, jealous dickhead when we broke up and you had not have been so fucking cold and arrogant when you cut me out of your life, but im glad you had the foresight to see we were never gonna work. Funny I know for a fact you went off the deep end when we broke up, i think thats becuase of the cold cold way you deal with everyone you have a disagreement with. I played as hard as you did but i never ever got that fucking cold. Oh and i saw your brother the other day, give him a ring he said he hadnt seen you for ages.

I'd say that, I saw the above GF the other day when I was out with my wife. I AM SO GLAD WE BROKE UP all those years ago.

It's like the deep purple song: "I was hurt when I was young...er, by a woman who was cold, she took my name (well thankfully that didnt happen) she took my body and threw away my soul".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my ex who i cought in the shower with another man on our wedding day said something like that to me about the guy who now beats her.......she tryed convincing the community that i was horrable to her and they all looked at her like she was on crack b/c i would do things like bring her dinner at work and stay home with the kids all the time so she could go grind with other men at the dance club......so my reaction when i recieved a letter like that from my ex was tell her she is an idiot.......
Lurker
0 likes
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."...Hamlet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well this is now wrapped up. he started texting me all the time and i am with a new guy. he got mad cuz i always got upset when the ex texted me so he told him off and got him out of my life. i will be big enought to admit i did still have feelings then and was just trying to urt him it was stupid and childish but the past is the past what the hell can i do about it now?? nothing!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by suzziecat
this was my reply:

by the way i really hope you dont think im that stupid. if you had lost your phone for some reason you wouldnt just email me. but whatever. i dont care anymore. i just wanted to know that you were alright but i guess you are. i found someone new and im really happy. not that you care. i was really hoping we could be friends but i guess thats not an option im tired of your childish games. when we were together i always thought you were the best man in the world i was so in love wit you i never realized how you treated me, and i dont care if you think im putting all the blame on you bc alot of it is your fault, i know i wasnt innocent in this but our relationship was way fucked up and a lot of it was you. you can play the victim and you can blame me all you want i dont fucking care anymore. i found a man who loves me no matter what and would NEVER hurt me in a thousand years! i thought you were the one and that youd always be there for me but i was wrong, i was so wrapped up in you i didnt notice the people who really were there, the ones that cared for real. im not gonna sit around and be sad that i lost you ima make the best of this. i actually cant thank you enough bc if it werent for all the pain you put me through i never wouldve realized how great of a man he is. thanks to you i met the love of my life. so i guess i should be nicer bc without your shit i wouldnt have realized how wonderful he is. so uh yeah thanks. im guessing youll never reply to this so uh bye. i hope you find someone who makes you as happy as he makes me smile

Disclaimer: I am a bit of a prick if I get hit with something like this.

Capitalize your I's if this is a serious message. Its lazy shit like that that made me not even mad I "lost" my phone.

"i found a man who loves me no matter what and would NEVER hurt me in a thousand years!" <--- he must suck, oh my god LOL. And humans rarey live past 100 years but yeah.

"i actually cant thank you enough bc if it werent for all the pain you put me through i never wouldve realized how great of a man he is" <--You're welcome. Please please please don't fuck it up with him. I'm begging you now. Put that personality in check.

"i hope you find someone who makes you as happy as he makes me" <--- You don't sound all too happy. Just mad that you lost me and this poor guy is going to get the brunt of your anger for a while. This is what I mean by not fucking it up... Please don't fuck it up.

Okay I gotta go do anything else now.

And I am sorry for doing this to you. Just didn't see it working out and I was too chicken to tell you to your face so I acted like I lost my phone so you would eventually dump me and spare me the awful break up talk that I was cowering out of.

-Jack
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good on you Jack for admitting you had guilt over the break up, but I think you have created more turmoil by running and hiding rather than addressing the issue with her direct ally surely she deserved to be treated with some integrity and dignity through the ending of your time together. All I can say is you need to grow some balls and Cagomay you need to stop living the drama and move on......

Personally I would not have responded to the email at all but tried to catch up for a chat if I needed too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crickeydick
Good on you Jack for admitting you had guilt over the break up, but I think you have created more turmoil by running and hiding rather than addressing the issue with her direct ally surely she deserved to be treated with some integrity and dignity through the ending of your time together. All I can say is you need to grow some balls and Cagomay you need to stop living the drama and move on......

.....ummmm
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by crickeydick

Personally I would not have responded to the email at all but tried to catch up for a chat if I needed too

How am I the one creating the turmoil in this scenario (cause I hope you realize I was just answering the thread). If she is the one that sent the message to begin with? She could have got the hint.. I mean you say living the drama and moving on.. SHE sent the dramatic as fuck message.

And maybe you can tell me the right way to dump a girl that doesn't end in them getting hurt, genius. Every way you do it is fucked up. Someone will always be hurt. I don't do the ignoring route by the way but every way you do it sucks.

EDIT: I reread this and realize I misunderstood that you said the OP needs to move on from the drama, my bad.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meanie Magical_felix

How am I the one creating the turmoil in this scenario (cause I hope you realize I was just answering the thread).

....I don't think he did..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

How am I the one creating the turmoil in this scenario (cause I hope you realize I was just answering the thread). If she is the one that sent the message to begin with? She could have got the hint.. I mean you say living the drama and moving on.. SHE sent the dramatic as fuck message.

And maybe you can tell me the right way to dump a girl that doesn't end in them getting hurt, genius. Every way you do it is fucked up. Someone will always be hurt. I don't do the ignoring route by the way but every way you do it sucks.

EDIT: I reread this and realize I misunderstood that you said the OP needs to move on from the drama, my bad.

Because that's how you do ... Mr. Turmoil
Lurker
0 likes
The best thing to do in this situation is walk out the door and dont dignify poor behavior with any response, just keep moving forward
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I received that message from an ex, I'd simply hit "delete" and move on with my life.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not respond, other than possibly to stop by the local courthouse for a restraining order. I don't know about you, but my phone has a nice feature called "delete contact"
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
0 likes
I've had something kinda similar happen, but the person was serious. Shades of reality.

But, if I got that message? I'd tell her to eff off and forget she existed.

But I'm a self-respecting gent. A person with no ego or an axe to grind might crawl back or bait you into a fight.
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't respond and cut all contact. You are clearly not over it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life goes on; turn the page and test the waters out there.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
goodbye good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by suzziecat
this was my reply:

Not sure why you would waste your time even writing that, depending on the truth of the situation I might respond just to have my say on the 'most of it was your fault' parts otherwise i'd prob just say fuck you and delete.
Lurker
0 likes
I say forget the idiot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I bothered to answer (I doubt I would) I'd say: 'this email explains why we are no longer together. Goodbye, good luck and die happy!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always try to end on a positive note. That way if they commit suicide I can say my last words were, "I hope you have a good life."
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't.

Even if I could decipher what she said, what I got screams "don't respond!". That seems like an odd thing to share with the world, though. Anyway... I hope you're both happy.