Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you turn a woman on without touching her tits, ass or pussy?

last reply
207 replies
18.3k views
1 watcher
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I just need a guy to look me over, a long slow look w smile and nice conversation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My mating dance always works a charm, throw in a helicopter movement and bang the job is done.

0 likes

By Words Alone. Men react to images, videos and touch and it has been said the men fall in love with who they fuck, but women fuck who they love. I feel for her to become aroused, she must feel desire for you on an emotional level first, the physical desire will follow.

So express your inner desires, show that you are an emotional and loving person, and that you feel she is the same. Compliment her sensuous nature, her sexy sense of humor, and her devine curiosity into sexuality.

Tell her of a secret Dark Desire you have, expand upon it and what it is that arouses you about that desire. Then ask her to share one of hers in return, express your desire to know more.

0 likes

It depends on the woman. Some women respond well to touching various parts of the body not considered erogenous zones. Some women enjoy communicating verbally, gradually escalating into a topic more sexually charged. Everyone is different. Aside from a quickie or a one-night stand where subtleties and/or "coaxing" gets thrown out the window, it takes time to get to know what a woman likes. Some women seem ready to go without "foreplay." Others love being wooed. I'm not a forceful person, but some women like a forceful man to take over. Some women want to be the aggressor. For me, it's a mutual thing. Ideally, I'll take the time to know her. I never want my partner to feel pressured.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nape of the neck

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by thesexynun

Make me laugh.. instant leg opener

Did you hear the one about…? 😋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’d tell them to slip into my Lush library. To metaphorically run their fingertips up and down the spines of my various tales here on Lush, before choosing one to indulge in…

A fondness for scribing an erotic tale ~ my stories can be found here: https://www.lushstories.com/whispered_words/stories

My hunger to write fuelled by the comments hoping you'll check a tale or two out...
Easily amused
0 likes

The back of her neck. That's like Sex 101.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would read her some erotica while from time to time stroking her cheeks or running my hand through her hair.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Buy her the sexy heels she wants 😉

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Doing the dishes, then the laundry, then the floors. She's usually dripping wet when I get done with all three.

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I wouldn’t be on Lush talking and writing about it if I knew.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I write her stories, custom made for her curiosities and unique fetishes.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

whisper "I'll be as good as she was last night."

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Will you watch erotic ,sensual pictures with me?

0 likes

If I could still touch her, I have found that her neck is her sweet spot. Also, I have learned that she loves when I grab her chin and make her look at me.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

With any luck, by touching my OWN T, A, and P for her viewing pleasure. 😇

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by lynnwitt

With any luck, by touching my OWN T, A, and P for her viewing pleasure. 😇

😈💣💣

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would simply tell her how I was going to pleasure her body, from her ears to her toes. Then after great detail I would expect that she would give me the opportunity to prove to her that I was woefully underselling my abilities!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Introduce her to George Clooney.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Speaking for myself, find me Gerda Taro's Leica D -- I'll give it back in the morning, I swear.