how to make cum taste better

last reply
41 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone had any luck on making their cum taste better? I was told mine is very strong. I know there is a million things on the net on how to make it taste better but do any of them work really?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all tastes good - just some better than others.
There are a few no no's - Asparagus, Garlic, Raw Onion are a few.
Its the ones that make it taste strong that I know - not the ones that make it taste better.
I have been told Curry with enough chilli to burn at both ends is great. Though not for me. I would be interested to learn if Chilli makes any difference to cum. My guys don't like a lot of Chilli so I cant test it myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife says when I eat a lot of fresh fruit that it tastes sweeter.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Pineapple juice is the quintessential product that's recommended to improve the taste of cum, and I can testify that it gives great results; that's pretty much the only thing I drink aside from water. The cashier at the grocery store always wonders why the fuck I'm buying 10 pints of pineapple juice, though one time a young girl couldn't help but smile at it, haha.

There are some foods that can make your cum taste bitter too: I ate a great amount of spinach a short while ago, and my cum tasted like spinach for a few days afterward. Yuck!

Coffee, alcohol and tobacco can also alter the taste of your cum. You can read this article for a thorough guide:

Quote by [url=http://www.kingcum.net/make-your-cum-taste-better/
Kingcum.net[/url]]Making Your Jizz Taste Better

If you are a party animal, you are in for a big disappointment. This is because the first thing that you need to do is to limit your intake of alcohol, drugs, cigarettes and even junk food. Research shows that vegetarians, whether males or females, tend to have bodily secretions that taste better. Therefore, it is in your best interest to avoid eating fish, dairy and red meat. Plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits is the secret behind great tasting man chowder. Also, drink lots of water and juice. This will ensure that your cum is not thick and sticky, something that is very unappetizing to most women.

Experts also recommend eating pineapple or even drinking the juice made from it as this can make your cum to taste a lot sweeter. You can also try cranberry juice or citrus fruits because these make the Ph of the body to be more acidic, countering the semen’s alkalinity which is what makes it bleachy.

To increase the sugar content of your semen, eat or drink juices from fruits that have high sugar content such as mango, apple, or grape. Also, wheat grass, parsley and celery are great for sweeter semen, and this is down to the chlorophyll that they have.

Foods to Avoid

It is important to reduce your intake of which of foods that can break down into chemicals that have strong taste or smell, for instance, asparagus. Also avoid onions and garlic as they have high percentage of sulfur. Vegetables belonging to cabbage family, such as Brussels sprouts, cabbage, broccoli, collards and kales have a tendency of making your seminal secretion taste bitter, so it is better to avoid them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Pineapple juice is the quintessential product that's recommended to improve the taste of cum, and I can testify that it gives great results; that's pretty much the only thing I drink aside from water. The cashier at the grocery store always wonders why the fuck I'm buying 10 pints of pineapple juice, though one time a young girl couldn't help but smile at it, haha.

There are some foods that can make your cum taste bitter too: I ate a great amount of spinach a short while ago, and my cum tasted like spinach for a few days afterward. Yuck!

Coffee, alcohol and tobacco can also alter the taste of your cum. You can read this article for a thorough guide:

That great, thanks for the help. Guess I need to cut back on the drinks a bit. or start mixing with pineapple juice. LOL
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
That great, thanks for the help. Guess I need to cut back on the drinks a bit. or start mixing with pineapple juice. LOL

Yep, you should switch from beer to pina coladas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAHA, my buddies will start questioning my sexuality! How much juice are we talking about to make things taste better?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was told Pineapple.....add some vodka..everyone is happy!!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
HAHA, my buddies will start questioning my sexuality! How much juice are we talking about to make things taste better?

The quantity of pineapple juice necessary to improve the taste of cum can be very variable I guess, depending on the individual. I personally drink around 1 large glass (400 mL) per day on average and my cum usually tastes fine, but I also eat an overall healthy diet. I do eat a lot of broccolis and an average amount of garlic though (both of which can make cum taste bitter), so the 'baseline taste' of my cum is still probably around average. Just drink 1 large glass per day and you'll probably be fine: this will likely improve the taste of your cum by a significant margin anyway, even if it might not taste 'great' or anything.

And concerning the 'manliness' of alcoholic beverages, I've always thought that this was ridiculous. Men can enjoy sweet beverages (eg. fruit juices) just like anybody else, why would it be effeminate or inappropriate when alcohol is added to it?

What else? You should eat a chili pepper when everybody else is having a chocolate cake just to prove how manly you are? Ridiculous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

The quantity of pineapple juice necessary to improve the taste of cum can be very variable I guess, depending on the individual. I personally drink around 1 large glass (400 mL) per day on average and my cum usually tastes fine, but I also eat an overall healthy diet. I do eat a lot of broccolis and an average amount of garlic though (both of which can make cum taste bitter), so the 'baseline taste' of my cum is still probably around average. Just drink 1 large glass per day and you'll probably be fine: this will likely improve the taste of your cum by a significant margin anyway, even if it might not taste 'great' or anything.

And concerning the 'manliness' of alcoholic beverages, I've always thought that this was ridiculous. Men can enjoy sweet beverages (eg. fruit juices) just like anybody else, why would it be effeminate or inappropriate when alcohol is added to it?

What else? You should eat a chili pepper when everybody else is having a chocolate cake just to prove how manly you are? Ridiculous.

Just roast the garlic, it brings out the sweetness in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
pineapple juice
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Just roast the garlic, it brings out the sweetness in it.

I actually use a garlic powder, usually when I'm eating a dip of hummus or baba ghanoush. That's occasional though (maybe once/twice a week), but it still probably has an impact on the taste of my cum the next day.

But it's nice to see that you care about the taste of my cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I actually use a garlic powder, usually when I'm eating a dip of hummus or baba ghanoush. That's occasional though (maybe once/twice a week), but it still probably has an impact on the taste of my cum the next day.

But it's nice to see that you care about the taste of my cum.

I was wondering how you knew it was bitter after you ate garlic!
Try roasting the garlic in the skins before you add it to the dip. Use fresh not powder, there's no additives.
I'm always thinking about your cum.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
I was wondering how you knew it was bitter after you ate garlic!
Try roasting the garlic in the skins before you add it to the dip. Use fresh not powder, there's no additives.
I'm always thinking about your cum.

Actually, I had no idea that garlic could influence the taste of my cum until I read that article. It's pretty rare that I swallow a complete load of my cum, usually I just lick it or hold some in my mouth when I'm indulging into cumplay with a girl. I could totally taste spinach when I ate some a few days prior though, just by having a small quantity of cum on my tongue.

By the way, I'm surprised you haven't replied to my post in the thread If you COULD suck your own dick.

You must have missed it or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for all the tips. Now how do you get her to taste it every night so you know if its working? LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
Thanks for all the tips. Now how do you get her to taste it every night so you know if its working? LOL

If you want a guinea pig.sY0lOlEKdERA0iwZ
0 likes
I know that I've posted this somewhere else, in some buried thread, but the two best ways that I know of to ensure that your ejaculate is palatable--it's never going to be sweet, per se, unless there's some other physiological issue going on, like diabetes--is to a) be well-hydrated and b) drink pineapple juice, if you can tolerate it. Avoiding foods or ingestible products that are known to lend a distinct scent to urine or sweat--unbaked garlic, asparagus (raw, steamed, whatever--doesn't matter), cumin, durian fruit, marijuana, among others--will also help, as any food or drink that lends one excretion a distinct taste or scent is more than likely going to lend all bodily excretions that same distinct taste or scent.

Good luck.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Nothing really makes it taste 'better'. Semen has its own bitter taste that can either be heightened or lightened.

Your diet plays a huge role in altering the bitterness of your cum. What you put in is what comes out. Think of what drinking lots of soda or beer does to your pee vs. what drinking lots of water does to your pee. Major difference, right? It's the same with your semen.

Drinking lots of water not only helps produce more semen with every ejaculation, but it also makes it 'cleaner', and therefore less bitter. It's a noticeable difference.

Pineapple, celery, kiwi, and other fresh fruits also decrease the bitterness of your semen. Beer, steak, and things of that nature can heighten the bitterness.

So overall, the best thing you can do to make your cum more palatable is clean eating/drinking.

Oh, and lay off the asparagus.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Find a partner who loves asparagus?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I know that I've posted this somewhere else, in some buried thread, but the two best ways that I know of to ensure that your ejaculate is palatable--it's never going to be sweet, per se, unless there's some other physiological issue going on, like diabetes--is to a) be well-hydrated and b) drink pineapple juice, if you can tolerate it. Avoiding foods or ingestible products that are known to lend a distinct scent to urine or sweat--unbaked garlic, asparagus (raw, steamed, whatever--doesn't matter), cumin, durian fruit, marijuana, among others--will also help, as any food or drink that lends one excretion a distinct taste or scent is more than likely going to lend all bodily excretions that same distinct taste or scent.

Good luck.

I actually do have type 2 Diabetes, so my diet is rather strict. Thanks for your input.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Nothing really makes it taste 'better'. Semen has its own bitter taste that can either be heightened or lightened.

Your diet plays a huge role in altering the bitterness of your cum. What you put in is what comes out. Think of what drinking lots of soda or beer does to your pee vs. what drinking lots of water does to your pee. Major difference, right? It's the same with your semen.

Drinking lots of water not only helps produce more semen with every ejaculation, but it also makes it 'cleaner', and therefore less bitter. It's a noticeable difference.

Pineapple, celery, kiwi, and other fresh fruits also decrease the bitterness of your semen. Beer, steak, and things of that nature can heighten the bitterness.

So overall, the best thing you can do to make your cum more palatable is clean eating/drinking.

Oh, and lay off the asparagus.

Being from the midwest I eat a lot of steak and fresh veggies, and drink beer . I dont think thats worth the sacrafice for her to swallow my load on a few occasions.
I really do appreciate all the help and input.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel

Being from the midwest I eat a lot of steak and fresh veggies, and drink beer . I dont think thats worth the sacrafice for her to swallow my load on a few occasions.
I really do appreciate all the help and input.

It doesn't have to be a permanent change.

Just something you can do a couple of days or so prior to your cum being swallowed if you want a change of pace from the usual taste of your man-paste.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
HP sauce.

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
HP sauce.

What is HP sauce exactly?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel

What is HP sauce exactly?

Nice with bacon and eggs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks. I have never heard of it before. Whats it taste like?
0 likes
Quote by Wildweasel
I actually do have type 2 Diabetes, so my diet is rather strict. Thanks for your input.

Wow, that came off as terse. How would I know if you had diabetes? I am a lot of things, but psychic is not one of those things. I'm sorry if I accidentally offended you.

Quote by Wildweasel
Thanks. I have never heard of it before. Whats it taste like?

Before you get too excited about HP Sauce, I believe SJ was joking. There is nothing special about HP Sauce--it's very similar to A-1 Steak Sauce in thickness, texture and taste.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Good luck.

Durian? Can you get it? Impossible in the UK. It's banned from being cargo, even by sea.
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Durian? Can you get it? Impossible in the UK. It's banned from being cargo, even by sea.

No, it's available seasonally in the United States--at least here in Seattle, for sure--and Canada. Foul stuff. It's unlikely that the OP would ever encounter it, not sure why I even threw that in there.