last reply
41 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

No, it's available seasonally in the United States--at least here in Seattle, for sure--and Canada. Foul stuff. It's unlikely that the OP would ever encounter it, not sure why I even threw that in there.

Parodying Dr Johnson, 'twas a brave man that first ate a durian.
I've heard that it tastes delicious but it smells like rotting flesh.
0 likes
Parodying Dr Johnson, 'twas a brave man that first ate a durian. I've heard that it tastes delicious but it smells like rotting flesh.

It is available prepared here at certain markets, Uwajimaya being the largest. Yes, it tastes delicious, but the whole fruit--the rind--smells like a badly rotted corpse. I think I've sidetracked this thread enough. The OP wasn't looking for advice on how to prepare and serve durian fruit.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anybody had experience with Chilli. My guys don't like it so I cant test it. Does it burn in cum ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Has anybody had experience with Chilli. My guys don't like it so I cant test it. Does it burn in cum ?

I don't think so. From personal experience, I went out with a girl who was very sensitive anything hot (anything with chilli was a no go food for her). In contrast I do eat a lot of chillies at times.

She never made a negative comment about the taste of my cum.

On the other hand, I am a vegetarian, and the same girl often commented on how good my cum tasted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pandadreams

I don't think so. From personal experience, I went out with a girl who was very sensitive anything hot (anything with chilli was a no go food for her). In contrast I do eat a lot of chillies at times.

She never made a negative comment about the taste of my cum.

On the other hand, I am a vegetarian, and the same girl often commented on how good my cum tasted

Obviously she liked meat then?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Wow, that came off as terse. How would I know if you had diabetes? I am a lot of things, but psychic is not one of those things. I'm sorry if I accidentally offended you.

I was not offended, sorry if I came across rude. That was not my intention. I was truly appreciative for your info. I thought it was really helpful especially for the fact that you included Diabetes. Thats not something that the avg person would think of, but fit me to a T. Again sorry if I was rude. Thank you so much for your help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Before you get too excited about HP Sauce, I believe SJ was joking. There is nothing special about HP Sauce--it's very similar to A-1 Steak Sauce in thickness, texture and taste.

Oh gotcha, thanks. I don't use much of that. If the meat is done right it doesn't need sauce with the exception of BBQ.
Lurker
0 likes
I have noticed that if a woman smokes it changes the taste of her pussy juices. I can not say if this is true of semen?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
"Better" is subjective. Better than what? Everyone has their preferences. I can say that drinking a sweet wine instead of beer or whiskey has mine taste sweeter. If I knew that I was going to be sampled, I'd definitely try drinking wine for a day or two ahead of time. Keeping hydrated in general is always good advice, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Get a tiny little funnel and place it into the opening of your cock. Sift icing sugar or drizzle raw honey down the funnel......BAM better tasting cum.

Mmmm quite like the sound of this, but honey first - story, sweet treat for herself, or start of a sticky night
Lurker
0 likes
Any natural fruits do it for me. A banana/pineapple/strawberry smoothies (which I drink everyday) makes for a tasty load, this I have found.