Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How short or tall is too much difference for a lover?

last reply
16 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Woman seem to be somewhat height conscious in selecting mates and I wonder if men here place a limit on how short/tall is too much in their ladies?

At six foot even I have had ladies from 5'2" to nearly 6', and now I prefer middle five foot. I still place a barefoot limit from a foot shorter to not taller than me... just to keep impromptu kisses available!

What are your limitations and why?
Lurker
0 likes
I place a limit on height, I don't care about how much shorter ... actually the shorter the better as short women tend to be curvier than tall women. I wouldn't consider a woman 5'10" or taller. I'm not sure I'd consider 5'10". I've never dated a woman/girl taller than 5'6" I don't think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, the three that I have been with were all shorter than me and I actually prefer that. But it would not be hard to find a woman taller than me either, seeing that I am only 5'9"

If it ever happened, I wouldn't look down on it. But I do agree, shorter women are much curvier.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im 6'2 but i do like small women... Like 5'5-5'10 maybe? They tend to be the cute ones with a wild side
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 6'2", and my ex was 4'11". She was fun sized!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never met a woman taller than 6' and in 5" heels, she would still be shorter than me. I don't think a woman taller than me would bother me. Meeting exceptionally tall women (> 6' in heels) has sometimes been quite arousing. I'm not attracted to women shorter than 5', but I can't say it would be a deal breaker.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
don't see a problem really when lyind down in bed height is irrelevant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I'd like a gf that was shorter but in the end personality is all that really matters to me so I'd be fine if she was taller to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dated a woman that was 2 inches taller than me. I wouldnt want a woman taller than that to be honest.
i'm 5'11 btw. Sitting here trying to figure out why. intimidating maybe? I'm not sure.

i've been attracted to women as short as 4'-8"
i've never met a woman shorter than that full grown.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no limits on height. I like it when a woman has to stand on her tip toes to kiss me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As I'm 6'4'' I rarely see women taller than me, therefore I do not have any limits on height for the opposite sex.

I prefer taller men but it's also difficult to find some :/
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FtLMale
Woman seem to be somewhat height conscious in selecting mates and I wonder if men here place a limit on how short/tall is too much in their ladies?

At six foot even I have had ladies from 5'2" to nearly 6', and now I prefer middle five foot. I still place a barefoot limit from a foot shorter to not taller than me... just to keep impromptu kisses available!

What are your limitations and why?

I like short women, anything over 5'5 I think is getting a bit tall to be honest. I'm 5'8 myself but it's nothing to do with my height that governs my preference in women’s height, I just find shorter women cuter, fun and bubblier in general. Also I had a friend at Uni who was like 6'4 and he also went for the shorter ladies, his gf was 5'2.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm 6'4" and, while i'd prefer my gf to be over 5'8", i don't really set a limit. There are too many other important factors to consider first. I did date a girl taller than me for a while and i would definitely do it again
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My comedian's theory is that women prefer men they can kiss a lot on the face and lips, whereas men are quite happy with a midget giving them head!

Seriously, though, the most obvious issue is that if there is any correlation between baby size and father size, then if you were a small girl and you married a giant, you might have been signing your own death warrant before Caesarian sections came along a few decades ago.

My cousin is short and married a tall beanpole, had three children all over 8lbs and needed 3 C-sections. As you're not allowed more than three, that meant no more kids (as it happened, she didn't want more).
Lurker
0 likes
the 5'5 to 5'9 range is perfect for me but ill take taller or shorter
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mazoo
don't see a problem really when lyind down in bed height is irrelevant

Well, the view kind of changes. When a tall guy is having sex with a short woman, eye contact can be difficult and if that's important, adjustments have to be made. But like I said, not a deal breaker.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm 6' tall and my wife is only 5'. Makes certain positions difficult, but makes others easier. I know a couple where the guy is 6'5" and his girlfriend is only 5'1"