Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often do you get a hard on? Honest please.

last reply
96 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times a day. Really depends on my day. If I'm busy, not so much. A little time on my hands and clear mind , it's quite often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In reading some of the recent comments i am in some respects reassured, in others disappointed. Age certainly seems to be an adverse contributory factor, which is somewhat reassuring in that I am one of many older experiencing less frequent erections.

Stimulation, particularly as we age, is probably, I might say empirically, the most important factor, and it does seem that many older males do not receive as readily the stimulation from their life-partners they may once have received, though this is probably a two-way street. Possibly we are also less easily stimulated.

As a young apprentice compositor/proof-reader (look it up), the company I worked for produced, among other literature and magazines, some erotica, this I was often given to read at first-proof stage. Needless to say, I would pop a boner! The joke on the apprentice was then to send him off to the bindaey, full of nubile and very aware girls and women, whilt the apprentice was sporting the subsequent boner. Fortunately I suppose, being hung like a horse well, seahorse, this was not too much of an embarrassment, though still a right of passage.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Once a day usually something gets me hard
Troublemaker
0 likes
Repeatedly
Lurker
0 likes
I started the No-Fap challenge on Thursday. I had a hard-on several times today and yesterday, which is a bit more frequent than what I'm used to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A full proper hard on maybe every couple of days just randomly, but I get semis maybe a couple of times a day.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE playing with my dick so just about every day I will make it hard. We are very attached*...Totally Honest