Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you fantasize about sharing your wife with another guy?

last reply
78 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
never fantasized about it... just let her go and enjoy.. but no secrets so I could get my additional satisfaction from my women freinds
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You might as well, she's gonna do it whether you're there or not
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I lived the fantasy several times. It was something we both wanted and we were careful on who her partners were. We didn't pick up just anybody.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I not only fantasize about it all the time, but I have done it. My wife has had sex with a number men, both in front of me and without me. If it's without me she has to tell me and ideally show me some evidence, like a picture, used condom, or cum stain on something.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I definitely fantasize about this. Once I am no longer in an unhappy marriage, this may change for me. We'll see.

I am not drawn at all to the humiliation aspects of cuckoldry, just to the fantasy of seeing my wife as a highly sexualized person, which I have never had the pleasure of witnessing in 32+ years of marriage. Or perhaps I am drawn to the idea that it would give me license to have an affair of my own. I'm not sure which is true.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We have been swinging for years but our first time was an FMF when we dated ( her idea) then she said it was only fair for an MMF ( also her idea). So i dont think I shared her. I think we had a 3some.
Lurker
0 likes
I have fantasized about sharing my wife with other men for a LONG LONG time. Unfortunately she doesn't share my fantasy.
Its a pity because I think that if she did it once, she'd love it and get hooked.
She's 8 years younger than I am, blonde, slim body but with DD cup breasts......and an unshaven, naturally hairy pussy.
I have an average sized cock but would love to see her riding a really BIG one.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely a huge fantasy of mine. Nothing would be sexier than watching my wife in pasionate embrace (tongues in one anothers mouths) with a big cocked black guy.....his cock buried deep into her as she quivers to her 4th orgasm.
I would sit patiently, cock in hand waiting for him (the Alpha-male) to finish so i can take my turn.
I'd also be willing to clean them both afterwards.
Person of Interest
0 likes
Take my wife, please! Seriously, you can have her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
big fantasy of mine for quite awhile - but the opportunity never presented itself - talked about it years ago - should have pursued it when we were younger I think she would have !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's no longer a fantasy !! Have shared her and will likely do it again. We both enjoy her being my Hot wife and I her Stag husband.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the 'other guy' to a married couple. It's an ongoing, exclusive arrangement and works well for all three of us. It is absolutely consensual on behalf of all three of us. I was the wife's suggestion for the 'other man'. Generally, he just watches, occasionally encourages her to do things, but most of what the couple, together, gets out of it happens when they get home. And that seems to have breathed new life into their relationship. So I guess for the right three people wife sharing works well. Certainly, I'm a happy boy...
Lurker
0 likes
We have both fantasised about it and I really get off when she recounts details of her sex life before we met, but my feeling is that it is probably best left a fantasy, certainly that is her view. The one thing she has always wanted to try is sex with another woman but again that has never actually happened and seems less likely since we had kids and stopped talking about/having sex every day!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fantasize about calling her while shes fucking another. i fantasize about her trying not to moan an keeing a conversation going with me
Lurker
0 likes
I fantasized about it, we talked about it and yes I have shared my beautiful wife with several other men in the past few years.
Lurker
0 likes
That's a fantasy and a reality! Watching your wife with another man (and eventually joining in) adds so much to your sex life!
Lurker
0 likes
yes ,its erotic as hell .For me there is also a bisexual component, I realized I was watching his cock. Turned me on big time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would thoroughly enjoy watching my wife be pleasured by another man or woman. I am not a jealous man, nor have I ever been, so that would not affect me. This is and has always been one of my biggest fantasies for my wife. Though I know she's not interested in such activities, I will always be interested. That's why I am here, so I can talk to and be friends with people who have the same interests. With this like others have said, there has to be a lot of trust and willingness to do so. Activities like that should never be forced.