Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how many of the men have used a dildo while masturbating?

last reply
37 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
It's tricky but it can be accomplished. I've used a dildo on her (several different hers, in fact) while 'she' was masturbating me or giving me head or I was taking her anally.

It helps to not be intimidated by (or jealous of) an inanimate object.

**for clarification (and to head off future snark) - I've never used a dildo on myself.

To the OP, are you advocating the practice or do you have another motive which fueled your question?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and have a few different size ones
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have many times. Jackingoff with a dildo in my ass always makes me cum so hard!!
0 likes
I have not but have played with a finger in there and enjoyed the sensation so would try a dildo or anal toy if the opportunity arose.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've gone as far as sucking a butt plug but have not had a real chance to stick anything up the backdoor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I've tried it a couple times.... feels really interesting and I cum sooo hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried once, long ago, with a dildo of my gf... later I decided to buy some specific toys for men ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not afraid to say yes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a bi man I've had both dildos and dicks in me. It's a great feeling
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. And some of them have been pretty big!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have and I love it makes cum so hard
Lurker
0 likes
yes, and it makes a big difference in my orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not that desperate.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a few times times. Jacking off with a dildo in my ass makes me cum hard, but i really love the feeling when another man cums in my ass, i just oooze, trikle, and i cum that much harder when he does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yea. It feels really good to have my ass stuffed. It does make me cum harder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've tried it a few times. It didn't really work for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I've taken to putting on lacy panties, nothing else or a pair of sheer to waist pantyhose and licking & sucking my 6in squirting rubber cock to the point where I cum w/out touching my cock, just moving my hips back and forth to rub against the nylon / lace.
Lurker
0 likes
many times i love the feel of having my ass full and the stimulation on my prostrate is the best feeling ever
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Technically a vibrator, but I didn't always turn it on. Does that count?

Wasn't really my jam though. That and I was panicked I'd lose my grip and end up on world's funniest x-rays.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Technically a vibrator, but I didn't always turn it on. Does that count?

Wasn't really my jam though. That and I was panicked I'd lose my grip and end up on world's funniest x-rays.

My experience, nearly exactly. I kept hearing such good things! I kept thinking, this is fun, I just wish I didn't have this STUPID TOY UP MY ASS so I could enjoy it. Mine vibrated too, but I declined.

I really did give it a try, with an open mind. Tried solo and with help. Not my jam either. Fingers are welcome though. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I really did give it a try, with an open mind.

Ditto.

Overrated.

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Quote by Wilful

Puts sex toy safety officer hat on Please everyone, make sure anything you are putting in there has a flared base - regardless of the parts that are round the front of the insertee! The anus has done serious vacuum properties. No one should have the above fear (unless that's your kink of course, it takes all sorts...)

But in answer to the original question, in the words of Betty Marsden in the role of Lady Counterblast, "many times, many, many times." There are other, thinner, less phallic toys providing prostate stimulation available these days though, if the visual resemblance to a penis and/or the stretching sensation is a problem for you. I recommend the njoy range.

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, and enjoy it. One of the hottest was GF usunging on my ass controlling when I cum