Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How hard are you when you're licking a woman's pussy?

last reply
144 replies
11.0k views
3 watchers
14 likes
Rainbow Warrior
3 likes
Hey guys, when you're performing oral on a woman, is your cock usually rock hard, limp, or somewhere in between?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Pitching a tent! Like... a circus tent! Boing! Throbbing! Standing at full attention!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Pitching a tent! Like... a circus tent! Boing! Throbbing! Standing at full attention!

picturing your tent full of clowns right now... *giggles* smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rock hard unless mistress has me in my chastity cage.
Lurker
0 likes
I go somewhere inbetween because I am concentrating so much on the act and her pleasure at the time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So hard it hurts some times..
Lurker
0 likes
Have to admit always rock hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rock hard, my sweeties scent when she is aroused is the biggest aphrodisiac
Lurker
0 likes
My cock is rock hard right from pulling her panties down and seeing her juicy pussy lips. Sometimes i stroke while licking, but have to be careful not to cum.
0 likes
It doesn't always get me rock hard (esp. nowadays) but it definitely excites and arouses me.

Perhaps we should try sometime. For SCIENCE!!!! (and because Beffer is hot, but mostly for science)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I'm the minority. I perform for her pleasure way more than my own. Always excited to do the deed, but rarely more than semi erect, often flaccid.
0 likes
It is not rock hard but my erection does grow pretty fast as I eat pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lokis_Sidekick
I guess I'm the minority. I perform for her pleasure way more than my own. Always excited to do the deed, but rarely more than semi erect, often flaccid.

Interesting as I am always like a rock as it turns me on more than anything. My OH says her experience is lots of men don’t last long after going down - guess either because they are so turned on doing it or because they were so turned on they wanted to do it, if you see what I mean. You’re obviously different in that regard, I couldn’t do it flaccid!
Lurker
0 likes
Fully hard because I'm so into it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually it gets hard on few seconds, or sometimes even before just with the thought of what I'm going to do...
and it remains hard until I finish my job smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The funny thing is that being hard and being turned on are two different things that don’t always imply the other. Case in point: morning wood.

On a scale of one to ten, I’m turned on to a full ten while going down on a gal. It’s impossible not to be.
However, hardness, while it likely will be a ten as well, may only be half-mast. Although a ‘returned-favor’ from her will even that scale quickly.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
It always had turned me on so much when I give oral to a woman. My mouth loves it. My brain loves it. My ears, eyes, and tongue love it. And yes, my hard cock loves it. In fact, if my partner is verbally responding, it won’t take much more than a touch to make me cum after we finish with her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I usually go soft until she approaches orgasm. I get really hard when she climaxes...
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Could be either way, and it does not matter that much to me, since I am focused on giving great pleasure. My time will come...so to speak.

Generally, I am encouraged at some point to make my entry, and then being hard is generally not hard to do (if you see what I mean). And, I find we are both rewarded with her having more orgasms.

It's all good no matter what the destination. It is the journey that matters. So far, I have neither heard nor made any complaints.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
Hard as an oak tree. I lay my weight on it while I eat and even hump the bedsheets. She likes to put her foot on it while I'm dining on her clit. I've actually cum a few times buried face first in her pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually hurts while you are laying in it. Probably could drive nails with it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rock hard to the point of oozing precum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Throbbing hard...definitely oozing precum kind of hard. Then after she cums I give it to her fast and hard (just the way she likes it...which usually brings about another orgasm for her, which in turn, gets me off)
Lurker
0 likes
Usually Dripping
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
VERY hard, love everything about orally pleasing a woman. hard n throbbing, and leaking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
@johnnyampleseed i have missed your comments
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Semi hard but sometimes it has gotten very hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard and ready to fill that pussy after I am done licking it